Muster Stations

I'd like to know (mobility issues) the location of the Muster Drill for cruisers on the Anthem's 12 floor, staterooms near the back of the ship.  Thanks. 🙂

Edited by evelyn51
Incomplete

You can use the muster  station for those with disabilities regardless of where your cabin is. Give yourself extra time to get there.  Not been on Anthem, but all the other ships I have been on it was in the theater.  

• Like 1

Nearly all of the Athem's muster stations are inside on deck 4. Our last cruise in March on her our cabin was deck 7 near the forward elevators, and our muster station was the Music Hall upper area. SInce seats are provided even those with mobility issues attended the briefing here, but there was 1 one crew member going around with a clipboard asking those with scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, and canes if they would need special assistance if there was an emergency. Others were held in the main theater, various lounges/bars, and restaurants including the Silk and American Icon MDRs. 

I was recently on the Anthem, in a balcony room, on the 8th deck right where mid ended and aft started....our muster was on deck 5 at Vintages.  My suggestion is to go early!!  It was the most unorganized muster that I have ever encountered.  No sitting room, everyone was standing for almost 45 minutes and u just watched the closest tv that ran a safety video.  It seemed like there were wayyyy too many people at one muster station!!  Everyone was complaining.....

3 hours ago, evelyn51 said:

I'd like to know (mobility issues) the location of the Muster Drill for cruisers on the Anthem's 12 floor, staterooms near the back of the ship.  Thanks. 🙂

When we were far aft on Anthem, our muster station was in 270.  Once you do your online check in, print your set sail pass which will have the muster station number on it.  There is a list on Anthem muster stations in this forum that you can search for and find where your station is located.  I agree with the comments about going early, there is limited seating at most of the muster station locations.

• Like 1