Sunrise or Magic?

jag.wsfd

We are currently booked on the Sunrise and was suppose to be going to Cuba and Half Moon Cay.

We are now trying to determine if we want to stay on our current cruise or change the another. There isn’t a big price difference between the two. Here are our options. I would love some feedback on everyone’s opinion.

Current:                       Option 1:

5 Day Sunrise             6 Day Magic

Grand Turk                  Grand Turk

Amber Cove                Amber Cove

Half Moon Cay

Just my opinion, but I would choose the Magic just about any time, especially since it goes to Half Moon Key.  The Sunrise is a nice ship, but they moved the comedy club to deck four to make room for more cabins on deck five.  The comedy club and main theater are now smaller in size than when it was the Triumph.  I love the Dream class ships. Currently have three of our next four cruises booked on those.

Magic is my favorite Carnival ship so the decision would be easy in my book. I haven’t cruised on Sunrise, but I am not a huge fan of Sunshine, although they didn’t duplicate everything on Sunrise that was on Sunshine. However, Dream class ships are Carnival’s best class of ships in my opinion so I would definitely go with Magic. 

54 minutes ago, jag.wsfd said:

We are now trying to determine if we want to stay on our current cruise or change the another. There isn’t a big price difference between the two. Here are our options. I would love some feedback on everyone’s opinion.

Current:                       Option 1:

5 Day Sunrise             6 Day Magic

Grand Turk                  Grand Turk

Amber Cove                Amber Cove

Half Moon Cay

I was facing the same dilemma.  I chose Magic 8 day depart 02/28/20.   Our last cruise was GT and AC so we didn't want to repeat that same trip.   We had a suite on sunrise but all the suites were sold out on Magic.  We took the Magic 8 day and it was less than Sunrise since we chose a OV cabin.  Three extra days and it was less money....and besides, we never spent that much time in our cabin.