Specialty Lunch

stevendom57

I am going on an Alaskan cruise in September. When I booked I got the three specialty dinner package. I am booking my reservations now and I am having problems fitting in a dinner in Le Bistro. It seems that all of the reservations are very late, or they are on the times that we are glacier cruising (obviously why they are available). Can I use my specialty dinner for lunch? Is Le Bistro or L:a Cucina open for Lunch?  

Is the only way to cancel an existing dinner reservation by phone? I hate to do it on the website right now, since the last update causes havoc to your reservations when you make a dinner reservation.

Is there any real difference between the three MDRs, Taste, Save and Manhatten?

Thanks.

Steven

18 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

I am booking my reservations now and I am having problems fitting in a dinner in Le Bistro.

Only about 30% of reservations are available online. The rest will open on embarkation day. Make your dinner reservations then ASAP.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

La Cucina and La Bistro are only open for lunch.

Only a certain percent of dining reservations can be made on line.  Once you are on board, you can use one of the many screesn or go to the Restaurant Reservations Desk to add or make changes.

The three Main Dining Rooms are basically the same.  They all have the same menu-- one side changes on a daily basis and the other side on a weekly basis.

4 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

La Cucina and La Bistro are only open for lunch.

Only a certain percent of dining reservations can be made on line.  Once you are on board, you can use one of the many screesn or go to the Restaurant Reservations Desk to add or make changes.

The three Main Dining Rooms are basically the same.  They all have the same menu-- one side changes on a daily basis and the other side on a weekly basis.

I think you meant dinner. The ambiance is nicer in Manhattan, it’s much larger, and has more large tables.

• Like 1

The Norwegian Joy serves lunch to concierge suite guests at La Cucina. 

Like others have said, you should have no problem booking or changing your specialty restaurant reservations as soon as you board.

24 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

Thanks

As soon as you embark, go to the box office in the theater, Deck 7, Forward, Starboard side to book shows. Then head to the Social to book/change dining around your shows.

On our Bliss cruise to Alaska last year, Cagney’s was sold out all days, all times by 1 pm on embarkation day. 

6 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

Is there any real difference between the three MDRs, Taste, Save and Manhatten?

All the aft MDRs in the NCL fleet are a little nicer and more formal but do have the same menus.