Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
debnrick

Rythem of the Night Excursion in PV?

Recommended Posts

Anyone done this excursion? Thoughts/comments? Are you able to get a table for two? Any worries about returning to the ship? Tour ends 7:45....ship leaves 8:00 🥺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, debnrick said:

Anyone done this excursion? Thoughts/comments? Are you able to get a table for two? Any worries about returning to the ship? Tour ends 7:45....ship leaves 8:00 🥺

I’ve done it 3 times, one of our all time favorite excursions.  You can get a table for 2 for dinner but for the show it is more stadium seating.  The show is quite magnificent.

good show on the boat on return trip also.

if you go and have Leon on the boat that takes you there and back tell him Rob and Bobbie says hi and will see him in Sept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, californiatripman said:

I’ve done it 3 times, one of our all time favorite excursions.  You can get a table for 2 for dinner but for the show it is more stadium seating.  The show is quite magnificent.

good show on the boat on return trip also.

if you go and have Leon on the boat that takes you there and back tell him Rob and Bobbie says hi and will see him in Sept.

It’s a carnival excursion, the ship will not leave without you even if they get back a little bit late

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, debnrick said:

Anyone done this excursion? Thoughts/comments? Are you able to get a table for two? Any worries about returning to the ship? Tour ends 7:45....ship leaves 8:00 🥺

If you book it through the ship, they will wait for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are they on handling the mobility challenge people?  Do to multiple back surgeries it’s hard for me to walk.  But this is something I’d love to see.  Cruising on the Panorama in May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, James4me said:

How are they on handling the mobility challenge people?  Do to multiple back surgeries it’s hard for me to walk.  But this is something I’d love to see.  Cruising on the Panorama in May.

The best way to check that will be to contact them with your questions. https://www.vallarta-adventures.com/en/contact-us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, James4me said:

How are they on handling the mobility challenge people?  Do to multiple back surgeries it’s hard for me to walk.  But this is something I’d love to see.  Cruising on the Panorama in May.

I would not recommend this for you with back problems.   It is a winding uphill rough area to walk, and not well lit.   I did not love the show but enjoyed the dinner and the candles all over and the boat trip there and back was good (music and drinks and lively).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally, this excursion site is not good for mobility challenged individuals, especially after sunset.  It has been a number of years since we were last there.  They may have been able to offer all-terrain wheeled transport since then.  As Ine indicated, contact Vallarta Adventure directly for answers on this question.

 

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is some walking on uneven ground and up a slight incline. If someone can help steady you then you maybe ok. Hope you are able to experience it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...