Club Orange upgrade offer

QuangFre

15 hours ago, aledomom said:

If you’re a light eater could you get a small something in the Lounge and skip the chaos of the Lido for lunch?

This is what we did last summer while on the Noordam, and a lunch or two in the Pinnacle.  We never ate in the Lido on our 7 night cruise.

2 hours ago, BarbarianPaul said:

Exactly! I have zero problems in the MDR. Sure, it’s big, but I think that kinda goes with cruising, no? And as I said in my post, we’re in the North Sea, where it’s light until 10:30, and the ocean views in the MDR are beautiful.

i do love the BLU dining room for aqua class on Celebrity. Like CO, it’s smaller and more intimate, but the menu is completely different than the main dining room and higher in quality. That’s not true with CO, and I just don’t find the space appealing.

We've only cruised in the Caribbean so it gets darker much earlier.  I've yet to be seated early enough to have any kind of visibility.  I agree, I think this is a cheap attempt to imitate BLU which I doubt will be all that successful.  We think the MDR is too loud and too crowded so we're not at all interested in CO in the MDR.

On 8/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, RocketMan275 said:

We've only cruised in the Caribbean so it gets darker much earlier.  I've yet to be seated early enough to have any kind of visibility.  I agree, I think this is a cheap attempt to imitate BLU which I doubt will be all that successful.  We think the MDR is too loud and too crowded so we're not at all interested in CO in the MDR.

Funny - we have experienced the same thing on many cruises - getting a great table by the windows, except that it is too dark to see anything!

36 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Funny - we have experienced the same thing on many cruises - getting a great table by the windows, except that it is too dark to see anything!

That's why we've decided that tables by the window are vastly over-rated.  Perhaps for breakfast or lunch but not all that attractive for dinner.  BTW, if one truly wants a window table, perhaps the Lido is a better choice?