Labadee wave runner tour

I would go again for that price.  You get about 15-20 minutes total of full speed riding with breaks in between to allow the group to catch up or to sightsee.  It was fun, and by the time it was done I felt I had ridden long enough.

• Like 1

BOOK IT.

I have not done it at Labadee, but have done it a couple of times at CocoCay.  For twice that price.

At least on CocoCay, it is a lot more than 15 -20 minutes time at speed.

It's follow each other in a line well separated.  They try to put the fast folks near the front and slow pokes in the back where a follow up crew member keeps them going.

There are some shallow reefs in the area so the idea is to follow in a line to steer clear of water hazards.  I kept mine pegged full speed most of the time in between stops to re-group but that depends on sea conditions.    I wouldn't suggest trying to ride double.  I paid for my step daughter's own machine.  On the open ocean there will likely be some waves or swell and riding double wouldn't be enjoyable for me.  

UHq1lqa.jpg

Edited by twangster
  • Like 1

We did the jet skis at labadee in February.  I agree with what has already been said.  I did NOT appreciate that they have locals paddle out in canoes to the group on the last group stop peddling their junk.  Extremely awkward as they circle around everyone begging and asking you to buy something over and over.  I won’t do it again fir this reason alone.  Just me.  Just a heads up that I would have appreciated knowing up front.

16 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I did NOT appreciate that they have locals paddle out in canoes to the group on the last group stop peddling their junk.  Extremely awkward as they circle around everyone begging and asking you to buy something over and over.  I won’t do it again fir this reason alone.  Just me.  Just a heads up that I would have appreciated knowing up front.

Interesting that you were not forewarned. I believe you should have been, as we were. 

We always give a firm no or no, thank you and just look at the guide. 

• Like 1

It's OK, but the worst part is when they paddle out in mass to try and sell you stuff. I'm not paying to be

harassed by locals to buy stuff. I wouldn't do that tour again. It's also kind of boring. No good sights to see.

The best one I found was Bermuda. Great tour, see a lot of sights.