Will deck 9 on the Summit be reasonably quiet?

zitsky

I see that deck 9 is right under the pool.  Not sure why but deck 9 is the only deck presented to me for an Aqua class cabin.  Is that where all of them are?  Will a deck 9 cabin be reasonably quiet?

Edit:  I see if I select a Veranda stateroom I can choose 6,7,8,9,10.

Edited by zitsky

All Aqua cabins are on decks 9 (A2) or deck 11 (A1).  The quietest A2's, based on our experiences, are 9108/9127 and further aft.  Those cabins are under a carpeted area of the Cafe...we have never heard noise from above.  Deck 11 is now "iffy" in that the deck above now shows movies and the soundtrack of the movies can impact your quiet enjoyment of your balcony.

34 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Edit:  I see if I select a Veranda stateroom I can choose 6,7,8,9,10.

I’ve noticed the lone cabin on deck 10 that shows up, and it’s weird because that block of rooms are the new AQ cabins that were installed on the refurb. No idea why that one cabin shows as Verandah instead of AQ

1 hour ago, Aralim said:

I’ve noticed the lone cabin on deck 10 that shows up, and it’s weird because that block of rooms are the new AQ cabins that were installed on the refurb. No idea why that one cabin shows as Verandah instead of AQ

These new deck 10 AQ cabins were recently re-classed as 2C verandas. 

Edited by bkbarrym
  • Thanks 1

Hey. Zitsky,

We've done Aqua before, and had one of those "under the pool" cabins.  I was worried about a lot of noise from deck chairs moving across the floors, either by crew arranging them in the morning, or passengers rearranging them during MY afternoon nap which is sacrosanct! 😁

We really didn't have an issue.  We tend to book regular verandahs now as we like a good price and more cruising each year, but if the price is close, we'd go to Aqua for Blu.

Good luck, 

Andrew

We love the Solarium Pool and get SRs on Deck8 or 9 forward so we can zip up to it. We never had any issues there. Most ZSRs are under that pool or the Spa and are very  quiet from our experience of & different SRs. 

Den