Carnival Freedom - YTD - Chic or Posh dining rooms? Lobster/Escargot?

rangerdog

Good evening!  We are booked on the Carnival Freedom in August.  We have YTD and I was wondering if any recent Freedom cruisers can tell me which dining room has the YTD?  Thanks so much for your help. 

Also, this is the first 7 day cruise we've done in 3 years (we've been doing the 5 days on the Valor).  So, can any recent Freedom cruisers confirm they DO serve lobster and escargot on 7 day cruises?  I was disappointed to find out they don't serve lobster on 5 days anymore, plus, on our 5 day in April, the Carnival fleet was not serving escargot due to a shortage of escargot.  Just wondering if they are serving now.  Thanks so much.  As always, a cruise, even without lobster and escargot, is better than NOT being a cruise, lol.  

YTD was in the mid-ship dining room.  Entrance off the atrium.

They served lobster.  If I remember correctly it was the first elegant night.

Sorry, but as far as I can remember escargot wasn't offered in the MDR.  We didn't eat at the Steakhouse so I don't know if it was offered there.

Happy sailing.

• Like 1

Hi. It is my  un

derstding that lobster is served on the seven (7 day cruises on the "cruise elegant" nights.   It might be available as well for an uncharge any night from the steakhouse offerings, or of course in the steakhouse itself. (love the steakhouse!). Curious of your sail date.Im going on the CARNIVAL FREEDOM on the Aug  25th sailing...

Edited by High Seas Texan
correct auto correct
  • Like 1