Looks like the Oasis DL is going to be cabins, Not wonderland

4 minutes ago, SSMEX said:

We were in 11914. Can confirm there's a floor to ceiling window with a view of the boardwalk. The main downside is that I think our room was smaller than then typical interior room. There was only enough room for a one-person armchair, versus a two-person sofa that I believe is standard.

Perfect!  I just booked 12918 for them. He'll be 9 and has some sensory issues but will love being able to look out and see things!  Since it's just my daughter and the little guy, that will be a perfect size.  The rest of the family is on the same deck either in ocean view balcony or boardwalk balcony rooms.  This keeps them in the same area general area as the rest of us,  which is awesome.  🙂 

17 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Perfect!  I just booked 12918 for them. He'll be 9 and has some sensory issues but will love being able to look out and see things!  Since it's just my daughter and the little guy, that will be a perfect size.  The rest of the family is on the same deck either in ocean view balcony or boardwalk balcony rooms.  This keeps them in the same area general area as the rest of us,  which is awesome.  🙂 

Here's the view from upper floor of the card room next door

20200130_195205.thumb.jpg.b3b8ab59aaf7796913f5947e0568ebfb.jpg

8 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Here's the view from upper floor of the card room next door

Thank you for this, I just sent it to her, she's very excited.  We've sailed Oasis and Allure before, but  not with her son.  We are looking forward to the 'amped' version.  

2 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Thank you for this, I just sent it to her, she's very excited.  We've sailed Oasis and Allure before, but  not with her son.  We are looking forward to the 'amped' version.  

We sailed her a few weeks ago. 

I feel they did a great job.

Look for the little balconies on deck 9 above the Central Park entrances, and go enjoy the wake view from the deck 7 Rock Wall.

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

We sailed her a few weeks ago. 

I feel they did a great job.

Look for the little balconies on deck 9 above the Central Park entrances, and go enjoy the wake view from the deck 7 Rock Wall.

I saw that had those little balconies now on deck 9 at the CP entrance, those look great.  I do love the wake view from deck 7 also, or when walking the running track.  Yes. Walking, not running, haha. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 1/30/2020 at 7:27 PM, SSMEX said:

We were in 11914. Can confirm there's a floor to ceiling window with a view of the boardwalk. The main downside is that I think our room was smaller than then typical interior room. There was only enough room for a one-person armchair, versus a two-person sofa that I believe is standard.

Did you happen to have any pictures of the cabin/view from the cabin?

On 6/28/2019 at 9:15 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

At the same price as an inside...absolutely. 

Hopefully they will have good drapes or almost the whole ship can watch you dress (or undress) lol.  A much more open view than the promenade cabins on Freedom class and Voyager class where we know there have been some interesting things seen.

I remember sitting in there a few years ago noticing just how much of the ship you could see.

Edited by BND