Just booked Oasis May 10 2020!

I'm beyond excited to have just this morning booked Oasis from NJ to Florida/Bahamas in a Central park interior view cabin. As soon as Oasis was announced to be coming here to NJ I knew I'd book a sailing. I could not resist. We are gonna have so much fun. I'm excited to check out this unique cabin to this class of ship. This is the first time we have ever had 2 cruises booked at the same time. Anthem this Sept, and Oasis in May. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sherri914 said:

Awesome.  Hope you love Oasis.  We sure do!  And Central Park is beautiful!

Thank you, so excited. I love mega ships and this the ultimate mega ship so I think I will love it. Thank you again.

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Have you seen the new cabins being added to decks 11, 12, and 14. They'll be unique

I was just looking at those on another thread.  It'll be interesting to see what, exactly, they do to those cabins ...  w/ the windows I mean. 

I'm wondering if they're going to do anything to the double-size CP balconies on decks 10-14.  You know... the ones that don't appear to be double sized on deck plans and aren't priced as double sized.   With squeezing in cabins everywhere they can, I hope they don't squeeze another one beside us since we have one of those balconies booked next year post-drydock on Allure.

2 minutes ago, Sherri914 said:

I was just looking at those on another thread.  It'll be interesting to see what, exactly, they do to those cabins ...  w/ the windows I mean. 

I'm wondering if they're going to do anything to the double-size CP balconies on decks 10-14.  You know... the ones that don't appear to be double sized on deck plans and aren't priced as double sized.   With squeezing in cabins everywhere they can, I hope they don't squeeze another one beside us since we have one of those balconies booked next year post-drydock on Allure.

They might squeeze interiors into the service closets. That's what they did on Harmony.  No need to alter the balconies.

Interiors would be a plus for you, less noise

IMAG7170.thumb.jpg.c53900edcdb2c144d48ff942a98ac24e.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

Just now, John&LaLa said:

They might squeeze interiors into the service closets. That's what they did on Harmony.  No need to alter the balconies

Interesting!  So you know the cabins I'm talking about then.  Well, that's good news.  I am looking forward to that larger balcony on that trip.

Just now, Sherri914 said:

Interesting!  So you know the cabins I'm talking about then.  Well, that's good news.  I am looking forward to that larger balcony on that trip.

Yes, we had deck 12 for B2B on Oasis Dec 2017

IMAG7213.thumb.jpg.bbc3bc70dc26be161f2bdaaa358ff44d.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, John&LaLa said:

No details given yet as far as I know. Plans are on website

Ok, but are they selling these cabins already? People are booking them without knowing what they are getting?

1 minute ago, JAMESCC said:

Ok, but are they selling these cabins already? People are booking them without knowing what they are getting?

Happens all the time. You should be able to see them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Happens all the time. You should be able to see them.

Well in any event I'm happy and excited. I like the location of our room, 9179. Its very close to the elevators. I know nothing really of the layout of this ship so its gonna be a big learning experience. 

3 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Well in any event I'm happy and excited. I like the location of our room, 9179. Its very close to the elevators. I know nothing really of the layout of this ship so its gonna be a big learning experience. 

Good choice, we have one B2B for the birthday cruise this fall

4 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Nice location.

2 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:
4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Nice location.

Thanks, my TA chose it. I don't think there is a lot left because I think this cruise is selling out. Seems that way anyway.

Well, it's good to have a TA that provides that level of service.

• Like 1

Thanks, I found a good one finally. I know they will take care of any of my needs or issues that come up. I can tell already they are great.

1 minute ago, JAMESCC said:
3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks, I found a good one finally. I know they will take care of any of my needs or issues that come up. I can tell already they are great.

A common question on these forums is where do people find travel agents.  Was yours found by word of mouth?

• Like 1

A common question on these forums is where do people find travel agents.  Was your word of mouth?
Um yeah kind of. They were recommended by a popular Royal Caribbean fan website. Can't go much further than that.

5 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

9179 is a connecting cabin, something to be aware of unless you booked it for that reason. 

Congrads James. I also booked a central park view cabin, for oct 2020

It will be a diff type of cabin for us, and am looking foward to it.We have done Harmony. And on these bug oasis class ships there is alot to do. 

A must is making reservations for the shows. Check your cruise planner daily

• Like 1