room size

firewife09

I am booking an ocean view room on the Carnival Inspiration - it will be me, my husband, my 16yr old daughter and my 9yr old son - has anyone stayed in this size room with 4 people? Is it enough room?

TIA

41 minutes ago, HillBilly Bob said:

Your cabin might be tight...but don't forget you will only have ONE toilet.  That would be the deal breaker for me.  

The Brady Bunch didn't have any toilets 🤣

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, HillBilly Bob said:

Your cabin might be tight...but don't forget you will only have ONE toilet.  That would be the deal breaker for me.  

There are many homes that only have ONE toilet and people make it work.  In fact, just about every cabin on the ships have only ONE toilet.  The only ones that do are the family something or other on the newer ships.

It can work for sure.  One thing to think about is the storage of stuff.  Not sure how long your cruise is for yet storage of things can get tighter with more folks.  Bring the over the door shoe organizer and the hanging shelf gizmo for more storage options/space.  We just did an 8 day.  Wife, 18 year old daughter and 16 year old son.  First time we did two cabins and it was ideal.  Usually do one cabin and we agreed it would have been tight especially for the storage of stuff.  

• Like 1

That is one of Carnivals smaller ships thus the smaller OV cabin. No matter. With you sun you should have no problems. Remember, Usually the cabin is only to sleep and change. Then you are out having a great time.

My wife takes the longest as most females do in the bath room. So she is the first one in there. I usually get up 10-15 min later and start shaving. Electric! Your son in the mean time could be watching the TV till mom is out. All should work just fine. Tweek it the next morning. Enjoy your cruise. I know you will.