NCL Encore Angled balcony???

SailorMan20

1 minute ago, Diane67B said:

Me too! Angled balcony. Very excited for more space. I am hoping it will fit two loungers on it. 😃

On Breakaway and Getaway it's not that big. It will fit one lounger diagonally along the railing glass. What it will do is allow two people to sit and a third or fourth to stand without crushing each other.

Dpepper64, have you had an angled balcony on a plus ship yet? Paul Bogle says that it isn’t big enough for two loungers on the Getaway and Breakaway. I LOVE to lounge! I am praying it fits on the Encore.

12 minutes ago, Diane67B said:

Dpepper64, have you had an angled balcony on a plus ship yet? Paul Bogle says that it isn’t big enough for two loungers on the Getaway and Breakaway. I LOVE to lounge! I am praying it fits on the Encore.

They are bigger on the plus ships, but I'm not sure about loungers.

This is from the Escape:

DSC06354.jpg

DSC06355.jpg

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

Yes when we where on the bliss the past thanksgiving we where on the bump.  We fit 2 loungers on there.  We booked the Encore at that time 1 floor down and changed to other side of ship, still with Bump   hopefully we can fit 2 loungers on there as well.   The bliss on the 15th floor on the bump a little loud in the morning with the workout room above.  Not to bad but that is why we went down a floor.

• 5 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 1:33 PM, dpepper64 said:

Yes when we where on the bliss the past thanksgiving we where on the bump.  We fit 2 loungers on there.  We booked the Encore at that time 1 floor down and changed to other side of ship, still with Bump   hopefully we can fit 2 loungers on there as well.   The bliss on the 15th floor on the bump a little loud in the morning with the workout room above.  Not to bad but that is why we went down a floor.

What cabin number has the bump?