Grand Suite - does it include Internet?

24 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Each person booked in the stateroom receives a one-device package, so each person has their own access code.

Two codes makes sense. So why do you think we only get one code if we purchase a 2 device pkg?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Two codes makes sense. So why do you think we only get one code if we purchase a 2 device pkg?

I believe the thought may have been that a single person might be using both of the devices simultaneously.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

And @Host Clarea

Part of the problem on the first cruise off the mega ships was that online it referred to the suite as “Sky” class. I know you mean that the full benefits of the Sky class aren't offered, but there is no doubt that the RCL website did denote that suite as “Sky class” when we booked (and I believe in the suites since have shown the same). So no, it’s apparently not Sky class but that has not stopped them from listing it as such. That is a problem.

If you see Sky Class offered on a non Oasis/Quantum ship again please capture a screen shot.

4 hours ago, twangster said:

If you see Sky Class offered on a non Oasis/Quantum ship again please capture a screen shot.

If you would please check through my posts, especially the latter ones,  I think that would will find the answer to any questions you may have about this issue. I say that only because it this point I have repeated myself so much, and feel like I have had to explain myself although I am not sure why that would be needed and I have tried each time to be clear. This is something that occurred a year ago, as I have said.  And there was no reason at the time for me to believe or imagine that someone would need me to prove happened. I only posted that I had found that frustrating, but it wasn’t the main point of my post. But no fear, if it happens in the present I will make very sure to do that (even though I’m recent checks I have not found it).

Edited by 2Beeze

3 minutes ago, 2Beeze said:

Twangster - if you would please check through the prior posts since your previous one about it then I think that would answer this question.i have answered and answered and discussed it over and over and I have tried each time to be clear. It was something that occurred a year ago, as I have said.  And there was no reason at the time for me to believe or imagine that someone would need me to prove it. But if it happens in the present I will make very sure to do that. 

I was going to forward it to someone in marketing I know to point out the issue on their site so they can fix it.  Never mind.

8 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was going to forward it to someone in marketing I know to point out the issue on their site so they can fix it.  Never mind.

From your post it seemed to me you had not read the recent post,  so I thought if you read those it would clear things up (asI had made it clear it was a year ago rather than recently). If you read your post I think you can see that it might have seemed to the reader that you had not already read those.  After all I had just posted that it seem like with people continuing  to question me about this created the impression that some thought I was lying for some reason. . So you can imagine that when you posted, I had to assume you had not read that post. As Biker noted, all we have is the words and we can’t know the poster’s intent.  I responded as honestly and openly as I could. Sorry it irritated you.

But if it ever happened again in the future I would surely do a screenshot, just like I did the screenshot of the $18 drink package, but at the time I did not understand that what I was seeing was false information.

Edited by 2Beeze
  • Thanks 1