Legend cabin 8232

a.madruga

2 hours ago, sunonfire said:

I stayed in 7258 right under your cabin. It was wonderful.

I agree. We've been in 7258 B2B several times and are booked again in Jan 2020. Love that long balcony. And it is 2 feet deeper than a regular balcony.

We were in 8227 Waikiki to Vancouver this spring.  We loved the larger Balcony & the extended roof/covering, it was great when it was raining or misty.  A nice quiet location & easy to get to using the Atrium elevators.

We have stayed in the Miracle cabin 6232 and are booked in 6232 on the Legend for December which is 2 floors down from yours.  10x18 balcony.  Covered.  2 lounge chairs with table and 2 regular chairs with table.  Close to elevators but no noise. Wonderful cabin.  Not my pic below, but rather one I pulled off Google.  This is an accurate photo though.  Only con is you hate leaving the balcony to go get a drink.

image.thumb.png.393ff33d79cb7619c8e7276e7ec2430d.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ugagal07 said:

We have stayed in the Miracle cabin 6232 and are booked in 6232 on the Legend for December which is 2 floors down from yours.  10x18 balcony.  Covered.  2 lounge chairs with table and 2 regular chairs with table.  Close to elevators but no noise. Wonderful cabin.  Not my pic below, but rather one I pulled off Google.  This is an accurate photo though.  Only con is you hate leaving the balcony to go get a drink.

image.thumb.png.393ff33d79cb7619c8e7276e7ec2430d.png

We are booked on the Legend in 6232 to Alaska next month.  I can't wait to enjoy this wonderful balcony!

• 1 month later...

Hubby and I are booked in Cabin # 8232 on the Pride next month to Bermuda. Then,we are booked in same cabin on the Legend next May when she goes out of NYC on a 9-day trip to the Caribbean.

Looking forward to the "bowling alley" balcony.

Karen