Bliss - Day 1 questions

drepka

Hi - Our family plans to board the Bliss in a few weeks nice and early to make use of the whole day on board! I have a few questions about day-of things I am hoping you all can help with. Thanks in advance.

1- Will pools be open that day? Or not until we actually embark at 5pm? Curious if I should pack bathing suits in our backpacks before luggage gets to the room

2- What lunch options will we have besides buffet?

3- Where to sign up for Go-Karts and Laser Tag? I'm hearing go right to the actual activity location, but will there really be someone there that early? Is there a kiosk I should just go to? We need a double-kart for the go-karts and want to try my very best to get this before they are sold out.

4- Where to sign up for comedy shows and escape room?

1. Pools are definitely open as soon as you get on the ship, but the waterslides weren’t. We brought our swimsuits in our carryon bags, luckily for us but the time we got out of lunch our staterooms were open so it was easy to change and go grab some sun. 

2. Taste and Savor are open and we loved eating there on boarding day. The service is very fast and food is great. The Local is open and also has delicious food and a fun space.  Margaritaville is open as well (for an extra charge). 

3 & 4. You’ll go to The Social for all these sign ups. It’s not a quick line, be prepared for that. 

I posted a copy of all the recent Freestyle Dailies when I got off the Bliss, feel free to take a look! 

• Like 1

Def pack your bathing suits in your carry-on as well as anything else you may need. Luggage may not arrive until later that afternoon. Not sure how early you can get on; maybe as early as 11am depending on your status. Have fun!

3 minutes ago, Beer Belly said:

I've also heard you can reserve shows and activities via the Kiosks (Touch Screens, which I think may be near the stairs)

Is it possible to go to kiosks to get reserved time for go carts and is there a place to drop some carry on luggage? Thx

18 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

Is it possible to go to kiosks to get reserved time for go carts?

Yes.   We boarded the Bliss' 7/21 sailing and went straight to the Touch Screens to reserve go cart spots.  You will have a blast on the track and on this cruise!

23 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

Is it possible to go to kiosks to get reserved time for go carts and is there a place to drop some carry on luggage? Thx

Yes. All go kart times are reserved unless you purchase an unlimited package. Miss your time, lose your money. No place to drop bags. Listen for announcement room is ready about 1:30. 

30 minutes ago, Beer Belly said:

I've also heard you can reserve shows and activities via the Kiosks (Touch Screens, which I think may be near the stairs)

Yes. But there are certain things like painting classes and the Escape Room where you have to sign up in person for your group. 

9 hours ago, rsail203 said:

Also can go carts be booked on-line in advance?

I'm 99% certain they can't be booked online in advance.  I'f you have a trip booked check your cruise planner to see if they're available to book, if they're not there you can't book it...