NCL Jade Mini suites

31 cents

I am thinking of upgrading from a balcony to a mini suite bc it is being offered through an upgrade bid.  I noticed that all the mini suites are on deck 11 which means deck 12 is above with the pool, loud music, the buffet, etc.  Is there a noise problem with any of these mini suites?  

Thanks,

Penny

23 minutes ago, 31 cents said:

I am thinking of upgrading from a balcony to a mini suite bc it is being offered through an upgrade bid.  I noticed that all the mini suites are on deck 11 which means deck 12 is above with the pool, loud music, the buffet, etc.  Is there a noise problem with any of these mini suites?  

Thanks,

Penny

Yes, our friends have booked these cabins before and complained about the noise.

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, sandy1754 said:

Do the mini suites get the free room service ?

30 minutes ago, BSR said:

No.

Just ignore the confusing word “suite” in their names. They are glorified or deluxe balcony cabins; they are not suites and do not receive any of the benefits of suite cabins. 

Edited to add: All-ready2cruise types faster. 🤣

Edited by Turtles06

We are booked in one that looks like it’s right under the Splash Academy Youth Center, so that’s fine with us. We aren’t in the cabin during the day anyways. 

FWIW, I notice on our upcoming cruise, most of the Mid-ship mini’s that are available are under the garden cafe and the pool area on the starboard side. The port side, where the youth stuff, is pretty much filled. 

I’d never bid up to a mini-suite and risk being under the buffet. Check the prices on these. We upgraded from a mid-ship balcony for $10.00 (yes, ten dollars) per person after final payment and were able to choose our own cabin.