Where can I find my cabin number?

zitsky

I was just trying to confirm my cabin number for my December booking.  But I can't find it.  And if I choose "manage reservation" I get an error message.  I guess the next step is to call Celebrity?  (I do see it on my TA's website.)

Did you TA send you a copy of the Celebrity  Booking  Confirmation-Guest Copy?   It will be on there. 

Alternatively log off Celebritys website, wait 30-45 minutes and then log back in using a different browser or private window, that sometimes will resolve the error message.

Why didn’t the TA Five you a choice or recommend one?   Your TA apparentlyisnt give you the service you are paying for.  

Then on the the other hand before I book a cruise I look at the cabins available and pick a few a fun then tell the TA the one that I want.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miched said:

Why didn’t the TA Five you a choice or recommend one?   Your TA apparentlyisnt give you the service you are paying for.  

Then on the the other hand before I book a cruise I look at the cabins available and pick a few a fun then tell the TA the one that I want.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

Not entirely sure I understand your post.  I picked my own cabin after much research.  The question is, how do i confirm this info on the Celebrity site?

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Not entirely sure I understand your post.  I picked my own cabin after much research.  The question is, how do i confirm this info on the Celebrity site?

When I sign in, I'm taken to a page with my reservations. For each reservation there is a "Manage reservation" link that takes me to a page that displays the cabin number for that reservation. In your initial post, you indicate that you tried the link and received an error message. Clear your cache, try a different browser, shut down and restart your computer, etc., etc., then try again.

In the mean time, as you have a TA, Celebrity won't deal with you on your reservation. Get confirmation from the TA while waiting to resolve your computer issue.

I have tried many things to clear the error.  I am posting here to let other people know about this problem. I plan to call Celebrity customer service when I have time.

What else do *you* see under manage reservations besides room number?

Edited by zitsky

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I have tried many things to clear the error.  I am posting here to let other people know about this problem. I plan to call Celebrity customer service when I have time.

What else do *you* see under manage reservations besides room number?

The partial screen capture below shows some of the details. The drop down list of "Reservation Details" provides passenger details as well as such things as dining. The page continues with the Cruise Planner and its numerous links.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 9.06.19 PM.png

57 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Your TA should give you a confirmation.

Go on X web site sign in  and enter your reservations if needed  and then hit manage my reservation. The cabin number should show up 

hope this helps

happy cruising  🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

36 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Sorry.  Maybe you didn't see my post.  That does not work for me.  I will just call Celebrity.

As I just noted in the thread you started in the Need Help forum (re your booking not being retrievable when  you try to register for a Connections Party), it's starting to seem as though something is messed up in Celebrity's reservation system.   You have a TA, I think you should ask them to get all of this sorted out for you.   In fact, it's the TA's booking, not yours.