Taxi availability Barcelona Cruise Terminal South

DG326

We recently received email from RCI regarding a terminal change.  The email states that on debarkation day, we will shuttle from the pier to the World Trade Center Terminal South. They suggest, since taxis re limited, to prebook a transfer.  We are staying in Barcelona for a for a few days post cruise, so we need a ride to our hotel, which is near  Las Ramblas. Does anyone know the taxi situation?  I looked into private transfer, seems expensive for a short trip.

Thanks.

Las Ramblas is a long location. At the port end of the street, with bags on wheels you can walk the short distance.

If you are staying at the far end, probably not. So the precise hotel is important.

When we did the transfer from there in June, taxis were on hand at this terminal.

• Like 1

There will be taxi's lined up...Don't let the cruiseline steer you toward booking a transfer...not necessary at all.

We just sailed in/out of Barcelona on RCI Vision this past May and spent a few pre-cruise days in the city...all transportation done easily via taxi.

• Like 1

Taxis are plentiful in Barcelona, I'd be shocked if they aren't lined up waiting for you when you leave the ship.  Las Ramblas is packed with people and also a slight incline going in that direction so I wouldn't want to walk through there dragging bags.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...