Grand suite Radiance perks

cocoabean

We will be staying in a grand suite on Radiance of the Seas, our first time in a grand suite.  I know that we can go to the concierge lounge for drinks and snacks at night.  I looked at the RC perks site but didn't find an answer to my questions below.

Do we get unlimited bottled water and specialty coffee?  Or do we need to buy a drink package?  

Do we get VOOM for free or discounted? Or do we need to buy a package?

thanks

21 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Only when beverages are being served during the 3.5 hour evening cocktail period, right?

As normal you are correct, but easy enough to make multiple trips and get a few waters to put in your little fridge. 

You might to want to purchase the drink & internet packages. Really the only perk (other than the size of the room) is the Suite Lounge. There is a coffee machine in there that does decent coffee but, if you're wanting anything other than the basics you'll have to purchase those. You can stockpile waters in the evenings but I find the Drink Package easier. Look at how much you will use it & make sure it is worth it for you. We drink Fresh OJ in the mornings, several specialty coffees & lots of bottled waters throughout the day. Add cocktails to that & it makes sense for us. I know it's not for everyone. Only you can decide if it fits your needs.

• Like 1

So I guess I should by a Drink Package to get the bottled water and specialty coffee drinks all day and use the Suite Lounge to get beer or wine at night. 

The bottled water and specialty coffee is all day at any bar or coffee shop (except Starbucks- which isn't on the Radiance) Correct?  My husband drinks 6-8 bottles of water a day!

2 minutes ago, cocoabean said:

The bottled water and specialty coffee is all day at any bar or coffee shop (except Starbucks- which isn't on the Radiance) Correct?  My husband drinks 6-8 bottles of water a day!

Correct.

• 7 months later...

You can also get  OJ, apple juice, coffee, & water in the Concierge Lounge in the morning for Continental breakfast from 8:00-10:00AM, or you can go to the suite breakfast in Giovanni's Tavern each morning during the hours of breakfast in the Main Dining Room.  Daily snacks and non-alcoholic drinks in the Concierge Lounge at noon each day, as well.  

I am not sure if it’s different but on Oasis class ships, Grand Suite & above, we got free internet. Captain’s party & then on HOTS, helipad special sail away from Honduras.

1 hour ago, Tracey said:

I am not sure if it’s different but on Oasis class ships, Grand Suite & above, we got free internet. Captain’s party & then on HOTS, helipad special sail away from Honduras.

It IS different.  

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, steveru621 said:

Private breakfast in Chops every morning.

Yes on Oasis class private all 3 meals in the Coastal Kitchen, sit down off menu or in suite lounge light meals. 

2 hours ago, Tracey said:

Yes on Oasis class private all 3 meals in the Coastal Kitchen, sit down off menu or in suite lounge light meals. 

Radiance class ships are completely different from Oasis class ships as far as suite perks are concerned.

• Thanks 1