Harmony Beverage/Internet sale

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Price trends are not predictable.

I know everything but paying taxes and death are absolute- but based on past experience- do they offer for example a thanksgiving special.  Or offer specials ever six weeks?

Txs.

Edited by Cruise a holic

7 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

I know everything but paying taxes and death are absolute- but based on past experience- do they offer for example a thanksgiving special.  Or offer specials ever six weeks?

Txs.

There's been no discernable pattern for real sales.

If you are committed to purchasing, then buy now and watch prices.  If you see a lower price, cancel and reorder, no need to try to time purchases.

44 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

There's been no discernable pattern for real sales.

If you are committed to purchasing, then buy now and watch prices.  If you see a lower price, cancel and reorder, no need to try to time purchases.

Will do- only problem is that they immediately charge to my credit card- then if and when I repurchase- I have to wait for a refund and charge again-  But I guess that is what I will do.

Thanks

24 minutes ago, twangster said:

Some of my 2020 cruises have gone from $15.99 per day to $17.49 per day. 

Buying now and watching for price drops is always good advice.  

Certainly you're not talking about the deluxe drink pkg....unless you got that $18.00 error RCI made :classic_biggrin: !! 

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Apparently last week VOOM prices went up fleet wide on board. 

Hopefully so will the onboard discount for D and D+ based on $24.99 per day for Surf.

Unfortunately it's getting to be like DX - not worth it the longer the cruise becomes.

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

Hopefully so will the onboard discount for D and D+ based on $24.99 per day for Surf.

Yes, $25/50- it is so new the in cabin letter still listed $23/46. 

Also, the new way to get VOOM accounts is supposed to be rolled out fleet wide soon- just started on Adventure last week. 

Edited by Biker19

Going to be on Adventure next month and so glad I got my Surf/Stream (one device) back in late November for $11.99.

Now to keep a watch on pricing for my next few cruises....hoping for a Black Friday sale.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 11:51 AM, Cruise a holic said:

Will do- only problem is that they immediately charge to my credit card- then if and when I repurchase- I have to wait for a refund and charge again-  But I guess that is what I will do.

Thanks

Where do you look to find the best prices? Did you get an email? I don’t look st cruise critic every day but would like to get in on the packages for Harmony in January 2020.

9 minutes ago, Joier said:

Where do you look to find the best prices? Did you get an email? I don’t look st cruise critic every day but would like to get in on the packages for Harmony in January 2020.

You have to monitor the price in your Cruise Planner on Roal's website.  Check often.

I just got the drink package for $49 and the drink + voom package for my hubby for $58.  I had to call to order two slightly different packages rather than using the internet.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.  My sailing is Oct 27.

1 hour ago, amzgirl said:

I just got the drink package for $49 and the drink + voom package for my hubby for $58.  I had to call to order two slightly different packages rather than using the internet.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.  My sailing is Oct 27.

Wow that's a good price! I just looked and the RCCL page says $61 pp.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:17 AM, Ashland said:

Going to be on Adventure next month and so glad I got my Surf/Stream (one device) back in late November for $11.99.

Now to keep a watch on pricing for my next few cruises....hoping for a Black Friday sale.

I got a 4 device pkg for 26.99. Looks like I would never see that price ever again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FranMar16 said:

Wow that's a good price! I just looked and the RCCL page says $61 pp.

2 hours ago, amzgirl said:

Did you book that today? I looked earlier and it was $61.00

7 hours ago, Joier said:

Did you book that today? I looked earlier and it was $61.00

No I believe it was Thursday. Is it possible that different things go on sale at different times depending on when your sailing date is?  I sell pretty quick, on October 27. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, amzgirl said:

No I believe it was Thursday. Is it possible that different things go on sale at different times depending on when your sailing date is?  I sell pretty quick, on October 27. 

Highly possible, it still says $61 today on mine but I don't sail for 78 days.

Last year on Black Friday, the deluxe package went to $47 a day on Harmony for our January cruise.   We booked at that price and were refunded our earlier price and a couple of weeks before our cruise, the price went down to $46 per day, but we didn't think it was worth the trouble for the small difference.

I am hoping that there will be another Black Friday sale that reduces our price as I now have it booked at the lowest I've seen which is $54 a day for our Jan sailing again on Harmony.