Veendam cabin 320 and 321

Dogma4

Looks to me to be the offices (on starboard) or photo shop (on port) leading to the entrance up to the doors of the lower level of the show lounge. If they are not outside the show lounge, they are just inside it, under the stairs to the upper level. 

I checked again, and they appear to be under the stairs, inside the showroom doors. 
If they were my only choice, I would take one, but I would prefer something aft of the forward elevators. 

I have no idea if there is noise bleed, and that would not concern me, since I would be at the late show if I were aboard. 
Since they are not near the stage, I suspect there is not as much noise as further forward would be. That's based on the noise bleed under the Queens Lounge on the Vista ships when the BB King group is playing. Very few rooms, directly under the bandstand, hear them. 
I don't know if the two classes of ships have different construction, though. 

Comparing in the deck plan (from the cruise atlas) shows that staterooms 320 and 321 are under the showroom stairs. Your old room 322 seems to be a Lanai, under the Photo Gallery.  320 and 321 would be ocean view. The cruise atlas deck to deck alignment can be checked by looking at the stairs and elevators.

Veendam320.thumb.jpg.8c060c4ce1a251da8714daa5e9655c62.jpg

That is a bit of a concern but we like that deck and we don't want to pay an extra $1,000 each for 322......Any further aft and you are under the kitchen which is where we were on another trip...….My brother stayed in 324 on our Maasdam trip and only time he commented on doors was when we were in a terrible storm (off Halifax)…...thanks for the heads up, though...…...

4 hours ago, Dogma4 said:

That is a bit of a concern but we like that deck and we don't want to pay an extra $1,000 each for 322......Any further aft and you are under the kitchen which is where we were on another trip.

The galley is above cabins starting 366 and 373, then aft to the aft staircase/elevator bank area. Forward of that is under the Shore Excursion and Front Desk area. I've been in 345 many times over the years, and it is always quiet above that, as far down as the mid-ship doors to the outside deck. 

As for door noise in a cabin near the outside doors, we were in 371 on the Veendam, adjacent to the hallway to the outside doors, and heard no door noise. We occasionally heard some banging and scraping from above early in the morning. We loved being on that deck and would book an OV cabin on it again. We wouldn't pay extra for the lanai cabin, which has less storage space than the OV. 

Maya_C