Lawn Club Grill Lunch Prices!

cheeseheads4ever

Same menu - same price. Or at least it was in August.  Back on board in 3 weeks - but I think it has been the same since inception.  Our last run was Iceland so very little  / no takers for the Porch or Lawn club grill.  We did actually brave the Porch in a force 10 gale which was - since we don't get sick - quite fun.  And very quiet. Us and a table of crew on what appeared to be a reward lunch of some sort.   Had to move tables when my wine glass kept blowing over...!

We had a great lunch at LCG on Reflection this past April!   We had dinner there as well it was not the same menu.  Lunch was much more simplified.  I do not remember the price but it was around half the price of dinner.   Someone here will know for sure.

Edited by Nymich

I don't know the price but lunch is a choice of about 5 or 6 burgers with chips, and a salad bar. Dinner is an extensive menu of steak, lamb, fish and seafood, chicken and different sides and flat bread. The link to the flyer says it is open one day for lunch on a sea day. We found that it was open for lunch every sea day.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

5 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Wondering if anyone has recently did lunch at the Lawn Club Grill on Silhouette and knows the current cost? Also wondering if the menu is the same for lunch as dinner? I would have searched for it but it impossible for me to search this site with my IPAD.

Any help would be appreciated..Thanks in advance..

The cost of lunch was $25 per person.  The menu is a different menu from dinner in that no filet mignon, scallops, shrimp and a couple of others.  The price and day(2) will be in the Daily when on board.

Hope ok to  expand OP's  query ,,..

What's the current porch menu and hours of op,?

We enjoyed it way back when they had panninis..Now I hear they have mostly seafood????.

It was a very sunny spot ...not enough shade.

Edited by hcat

Thanks so much. Just crazy with the Specialty Dining Trio. You have to pick a lunch and 2 dinners. IMO Murano's & Tuscan Grill for dinner. So our other choice was the LCG for lunch. But burgers, no fillet and will be $25 onboard for lunch we may just do the 3 dinner pkg and wait till we get onboard. Just thought lunch would be fun at LCG but they list at $45 pp. 

Anyway thanks for all your help.