Canadians with booking throuh USA site

CruisingMom77

We booked our cruise for April 2020 through the USA website way before the Canadian site and office launched. For a while I had issues accessing my account on the USA site, which now appears to be fixed. I am able to log in, see my booking in full details and it gives me the option to add excursions, make the final payment etc.. I am wondering if other fellow Canadians with bookings through the USA website have experienced any issues when making final payments and/or booking excursions etc. 

11 hours ago, CruisingMom77 said:

We booked our cruise for April 2020 through the USA website way before the Canadian site and office launched. For a while I had issues accessing my account on the USA site, which now appears to be fixed. I am able to log in, see my booking in full details and it gives me the option to add excursions, make the final payment etc.. I am wondering if other fellow Canadians with bookings through the USA website have experienced any issues when making final payments and/or booking excursions etc. 

All good here 

We are on the Meraviglia now from Kiel Germany to NYC.  Booked thru the US site last year. It was a nightmare from the beginning. Could not make our final payment online. Had to call. When we booked excursions online we got confirmations for some and not others. Had to call to ensure they were booked. When we got our tickets they showed we canceled our Iceland tour and internet. I called and someone said we cancelled them in January. I called the next day and got someone else who said all was fine.  They still have a lot of work to do on their website services. 

There were some hiccups, that have disappeared.

The problem I had was that I booked on board (I.e.USA) and insisted that my booking be awarded to my Gatineau TA.  For a few weeks, I could access stuff to add, but not the actual booking.  One evening, somehow (I forget how), I managed to weave through using a VPN connected to USA.  *****?

In any event, all seems fixes for now.

14 hours ago, Zephyr173 said:

For a few weeks, I could access stuff to add, but not the actual booking.  

That’s what’s happening for me now. I booked through a TA in Orléans, and set up my account through the US site. Even though my booking number is in the drop-down, it says it isn’t in the system. Le sigh.

Your post gives me hope this is just a lag in processing the booking.

Hi Tracy,

I just double checked.  The login process.

On the USA site, I can access my booking by both methods, namely with booking number and name, and with my MSC account.

On the 🇨🇦 site, I get the error message if I use the booking number and name, but I get access with my MSC account. 

Patrick