PARADISE BEACH

Elaine515

I have emailed them now twice with no reply.   There are 6 of us and we just want to go to Paradise Beach, know we have lounge chairs reserved for us around the pool and eat/drink off the menu... no "special" package...   Do they still offer that?  Do I have to make a reservation for us?  What can I do to get them to respond?   I do not want to grab a taxi, get there and then find out (1) there are no lounge chairs available for us and (2) they only take reservations that include their package deals and no walk in...     Can someone help/advise me...  Thank you

I would say just go there. There are plenty of lounge chairs. They ask you spend at least $13 pp on food. We always do a walk in, never reserve, because we usually decide last minute on where we want to go.

"(2) they only take reservations that include their package deals and no walk in... "   Perhaps you are thinking of Nachi Cocum? Never experienced Paradise not willing to take walk ins.

Thanks everyone..  I finally found a telephone # and called..  They only have package deals on line for reservations but yes,  I was told I can call them right before I leave home and let them know we're coming and they'll save 6 lounge chairs for us around the pool...  Just that type of Customer Service is the reason we keep going back there...  

2 minutes ago, Elaine515 said:

Thanks everyone..  I finally found a telephone # and called..  They only have package deals on line for reservations but yes,  I was told I can call them right before I leave home and let them know we're coming and they'll save 6 lounge chairs for us around the pool...  Just that type of Customer Service is the reason we keep going back there...  

please report back and let us know how that goes.

We haven’t been very often but have never heard anyone report there have been reserved signs. Maybe they use towels?

50 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

please report back and let us know how that goes.

We haven’t been very often but have never heard anyone report there have been reserved signs. Maybe they use towels?

I have been there a bunch of times. Since they opened the pool we have started at the beach in the morning and in the afternoon moved to the pool. We usually  go there with  a group of between 6 and 12. We never had an issue getting chairs. There was no need to reserve them. The only issue was we had to do some coordination with the staff as they assign a server and switching tends to discombobulate the service people.....

Edited by Charles4515

11 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I have been there a bunch of times. Since they opened the pool we have started at the beach in the morning and in the afternoon moved to the pool. We usually  go there with  a group of between 6 and 12. We never had an issue getting chairs. There was no need to reserve them. The only issue was we had to do some coordination with the staff as they assign a server and switching tends to discombobulate the service people.....

yes I was surprised to hear of reserving loungers, hence I was interested to hear how it went.

I know they try and guide you to a section but I am wondering what would happen if you chose somewhere else how you would know if it was designated “reserved” - if, for example, you wanted the last 6 loungers round the pool which were supposedly reserved.

I know Paradise is a huge place with lots of available loungers. No problem generally getting “a” lounger, not sure about 6 together. It gets too crowded for me unless I have kids with me that want the activities.

Edited by c-leg5

It could be because I told them I've been there lots of times previously and that I'm cruising with my 85/90 year old parents and wasn't going to put them in a taxi to get there and find out there are no lounge chairs around the pool left that they may be doing this for me.. BUT..  I will definitely report back and let you know what happens...

• Thanks 1