Payment issue

dada.mv

Hello! Anyone is experiencing some payment issue on HAL website lately?

it's some days that i'm trying to make a partial payment for a future cruise but i always get the following error:

Please fix the following errors:

• We apologize but we are having problems processing your payment at the current time.

Edited by dada.mv

I'm steel unable to make a partial or final payment on the HAL website. Anyone is able or not able to make a payment on the website? Only to understand if is only a my problem or is general.

Possible that is because i made too many partial payment(around 20) ?

Yes, yes, yes - I'm so glad you posted as I have had this issue for a few days.  I will call them later if I still am unable to make a payment today.

I'm just glad I have a few weeks before final payment and the deadline wasn't yesterday.

Oh, and I'm using Explorer.

Edited by peanutter

Wonderfull, i'm not the only one. 

my deadline for the payment is 18 nov and i have only 500 euros remaining to pay but from the last week is impossible.

Please when you'll hang off with the HAL call center let ous know what the say. Please.

On line payment still not working.  A very efficient 5 minute phone call to main HAL number with credit card info did work fine.   Other login and account access options don't always work either.  Screen sometimes freezes and turning everything off is the only way to exit the site.  They are well aware of site issues but never criticize just apologize and politely take care of what you need.

I had a problem the other day trying to fill out the information for checking in.  I was trying to put in my credit card number to be used while on the cruise and kept getting a message saying it was the wrong number or couldn't process my request at this time, it varied.  I then read some of the comments on here about trying Explorer instead of Google Chrome.  That;s when I realized what my problem was. On Chrome, when I'd start typing in the Credit Card info, it wanted to auto fill in the information.  My computer doesn't do this on Explorer.  The problem was that the prefill default was an expiration date for my card of 03/23

for month and year.  The website wanted 03/2023  That's what was wrong, it wanted a 4 digit year.  What a pain!

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:16 AM, dada.mv said:

chrome, but anyone is having success to make a total or partial payment?

Last month, I had a problem one day, as I was unable to make the payment.  The next day, everything worked fine.  I simply chalked it up to the ongoing idiosyncrasies with HAL's website.