clothing

ellen9731

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Yep. It's been a long time but the guitar is still here. My hands don't really work very well anymore though.

A problem I can well relate too, a Fender 12 string sits in the corner barely gets touched.

1 hour ago, clo said:

I'd take the one on the right...even decades ago!  LOL.

In the old days women used to tell me they would "kill to have your hair". They just never seem to say things like that anymore. 🤣

image.jpeg.e74e22009c581d3cceffd420d5c80298.jpeg

Oddly enough... I'd take the current version as well. It is sooooooo much easier the way it is now and... it still parts in the middle!!! (I do wish I still weighed the same as the second picture though. Even better would be what I weighed in the first one but that is complete fantasy!) How did I ever get so old?

image.jpeg.8325ada4fc2fcd225a303848c40f20a6.jpeg

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thrak said:

In the old days women used to tell me they would "kill to have your hair". They just never seem to say things like that anymore. 🤣

image.jpeg.e74e22009c581d3cceffd420d5c80298.jpeg

Oddly enough... I'd take the current version as well. It is sooooooo much easier the way it is now and... it still parts in the middle!!! (I do wish I still weighed the same as the second picture though. Even better would be what I weighed in the first one but that is complete fantasy!) How did I ever get so old?

image.jpeg.8325ada4fc2fcd225a303848c40f20a6.jpeg.  

Buddy, you're hot.  Sorry if that's too much but you are.  Have a great time.

9 hours ago, Thrak said:

Bwaahahahaha... That second picture is 7 years old.

Prior to our 50 year high school reunion a former classmate formed a FB group. One of the 'girls' kept saying how great I looked.  Finally I said "Diane, is anyone going to post an unflattering photo?" 🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, clo said:

Prior to our 50 year high school reunion a former classmate formed a FB group. One of the 'girls' kept saying how great I looked.  Finally I said "Diane, is anyone going to post an unflattering photo?" 🙂

That’s why I don’t post any photos of me, they are all unflattering.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 8:43 PM, Ombud said:

That's what I'm wearing. Jeans & 3/4 sleeve peasant blouse. It's 84°F = 28.9°C

I thought I roughly had my conversion right and was also surprised at Jeans and longer sleeved shirt at those temps - that's summer weather here 🙂 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:50 PM, Thrak said:

There you go again with "thongs". When we were kids they were called thongs. Now they are flip flops. I recall well the day my wife called down the hall asking my daughter if she could "borrow her thongs". My daughter came out of her room with the most horrified look on her face. Naturally my wife meant her shoes but...

I called them thongs and my best friend (one year younger) called them flip flops.  I pronounced with a hard T, soft h (similar to tong) though while the underwear I thought was the "th" sound.  We keep it simple in my house and wear slides (I don't like the bit between the toe).

Today I learned stubbies too 🙂 I had known jumper, although definitely different than what most of us picture in the US.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:56 AM, Thrak said:

Bwaahahahaha... That second picture is 7 years old.

I was going to ask if you lost weight from your thumbnail picture, but I guess the thumbnail pic is newer.

By the way Stubbies are actually a brand of shorts, like a products over the years where the brand basically became the common name for the product, elastic waisted with a string tie normally. Now hard to find without cargo pockets it seems.

and what you call thongs, I have always known as a G string. Or maybe a thong (singular).

Edited by GUT2407
  • Like 1