Microsoft Classes

GrannieNannie

We recently completed a cruise and attended a few of the Microsoft Classes.  No handouts were give, but we were told we could find on the Holland America site.  When I go to where I think they are, I get the dreaded 404 error, Can't find Page.  Does anyone have correct URL or can tell me where to go to get course materials.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, ski ww said:

Must be a cut back by Microsoft, they used to give them out at the end of each class.

25 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I agree about the cut backs -- either the instructor or a helper stood by the door at the end of the classes and passed out the handouts.

Funny how some would call this a cut back, while others would applaud Microsoft and Holland America for not printing a bunch of papers that would ultimately get thrown away. By setting it up as downloads, one could save the information locally and never need a printed copy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sam Dann said:

Go to Microsoft Studio through Holland America.com.  No longer under HAL Digital Workshop.  You can download work sheets

Even when going through Microsoft Studio, when you click the link 'Download Course Handouts' the result is a 404 Page not Found error.