Mini Suite Room Service

Chesley89

Does anyone know if you can get a full, hot breakfast (not just continental) room service in a mini suite or Club Class mini suite? I can't seem to find it anywhere online and when I called Princess the person just sounded confused. I was hoping that someone that's cruised recently could tell me. 

We're looking at Star Princess, June 2020. 

Thanks!!

Hi,

No- Only full suites can get breakfast from the MDR menu for room service.

The people who answer the phone for most cruise lines are sales people who do not know anything about what goes on aboard the ships.

You can pay extra and get the special balcony breakfast .

43 minutes ago, Chesley89 said:

Does anyone know if you can get a full, hot breakfast (not just continental) room service in a mini suite or Club Class mini suite? I can't seem to find it anywhere online and when I called Princess the person just sounded confused. I was hoping that someone that's cruised recently could tell me. 

Thanks!!

Nope, no special or different menu, whether standard or Club Class mini. Same continental breakfast with breakfast sandwich options as always, other class cabins.  You can try writing some things in, or bacon or whatever - some people have success, some don't. 

Only full suites have the option of full hot breakfast in cabin, or those who book and lay for Ultimate Balcony Breakfast

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Chesley89 said:

Thanks!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic Chesley!!  Post often.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1