Loyalty club on Celebrity? Coffee club?

Traderboy

The loyalty program is called Captains Club. You can join before you sail, at a preview level, although you don’t really get any significant benefits until after sailing several times.  If you have ever sailed on Royal Caribbean, there is some reciprocity with their crown and anchor club.

I have seen coffee cards offered on a handful of Cruises, mostly transAtlantic’s. They are not offered on every single cruise the way they are on princess.   You really won’t be able to find out ahead of time if your cruise will have a coffee card option.

3E96B766-55EC-40E2-8F17-B28D17420508.jpeg

EC85F3C9-CB3E-41FD-A786-F9EAA2AFA667.jpeg

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1

There have been coffee cards offered on some sailings but we have never seen the on any of our cruises (25) so I wouldn’t count on them. If you book and select the beverage package as a perk the majority of the premium coffees are covered by the package.

We spend 60 to 90 nights a year on Celebrity ships, and while coffee cards are not advertised, we do periodically see them mentioned in the Celebrity Today.  We were on a B2B2B series on the Eclipse last spring and they were advertised on one of those legs.  And I am posting from the Constellation on a B2B2B, and the Celebrity Today advertised coffee cards on the last leg.  The price is sill $29.99 plus the gratuity.  Since so many of the beverage packages include lattes and so forth there isn't much need.  Those folks interested in purchasing one should ask at Cafe al Bacio.