Legend- Mediterranean cruise?

Bostncruiser44

10 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We are doing Oct 4 to 15 Rome round trip with Greece

Awesome. Loved Greece when we did it on Vista.  I really want to go back.  Hopefully you won't get the heatwave we encountered; 104F the day we climbed the Acropolis.  Thought I was going to die!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trvlgirlmq said:

Awesome. Loved Greece when we did it on Vista.  I really want to go back.  Hopefully you won't get the heatwave we encountered; 104F the day we climbed the Acropolis.  Thought I was going to die!

You did A b2b on the Vista, right?

7 minutes ago, Bostncruiser44 said:

Anyone else wondering about Venice as a port city now given today’s news? It’s 45% under water! Horrible!  So tragic for the city!

No. Venice is prone to flooding, hardly surprising really. This is the highest tide since 1966. It was even higher then. You pays your money and you takes your chance. Worst case scenario you miss the port. More chance of missing any number of tender ports due to wind or rough sea. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, trvlgirlmq said:

Yes Athens, Le Havre, Gibraltar, Porto. I posted links on another site I follow and am on my phone so can’t do it now. If I have time in the morning I wil post but you can also check the Royal thread for the upcoming season and they have a link to Athens. Legend listed for all ports I mentioned. Plus JH has alluded several times to cruising with him in the British Isles.

JH posted the schedule for Legend today on facebook. It is mostly British Isles also replacing Pride in Baltimore after those cruises. Pride moving to Tampa.