Everything... Great Stirrup Cay - Silver Cove (Villa's, Lagoon, Spa, etc)

FreestyleNovice

4 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

On the island: mini gulf course (very mini, but, it's there), volleyball, 3 different zip-lines, food trucks and cafeteria, great bars, several separate coves (no additional costs).  Local "Market" to shop for Bahamas made items.   No cost: underwater sculpture park (beyond the primary beach).

And, then there are the more private areas that do have costs associated with them and 

In the water w/fee to rent equipment: Paddleboards, Snorkeling gear (or bring your own = no costs), Kayaks, Wave-runners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

What's the point of GSC?  Just to relax by the ocean?

6 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

Being from Los Angeles, I can go the beach anytime

I'm guessing the "point" is for the majority who can't go to the beach anytime to be able to easily visit a very nice safe beach while on holiday.

7 hours ago, pfanny37 said:

Thank you so much for the info.  Do you have any insider tips/tricks that can help us maximize our day?

We were looking at the available in-villa food/drink, and when we arrived we found 6 16oz cartons of water in the fridge gratis, and a bowl of fruit on the table. 

There were several large shower towels in the cabinet and four large ship pool towels laid out on the chairs right on the villa porch. Factor those in when deciding how many to lug off the ship. 

Six chairs down by the beach had our villa number on them, but FYI only one large umbrella. 

The AC means you can go all day without having to tap out so get there as early as possible! 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, njkate said:

@Seas2mountains Thanks for photos! I have the studio booked for our cruise next month! Now fingers crossed weather/wind doesn’t prevent us from tendering 

You are welcome! Yes, I hope you have great weather and can tender. We really enjoyed our day with the villa. It made GSC a calm and peaceful experience. The pool was so cold in February so we hope it is warmer now.  

We will be back there a week from tomorrow with family via the Breakaway if the weather is calm for tendering. 

Have a wonderful cruise! 

• Like 1