Black Friday + Winter promotion: 1 free perk for "Sail" and "Sail Plus"

mikkelhansen

33 minutes ago, MR_T said:

I asked the online people today about that same thing on a cruise I’m thinking about and they confirmed it’s not correct, they messaged the correct cancellation dates and confirmed it would only be the $25 deposit lost should I cancel.. I saved the message thread just in case... 

I also made a booking that showed the 25% penalty period effective the next day. But when I went ahead and booked, my confirmation showed the proper date for 25% penalty period. Just some weird website thing. 

My TA booked us last Friday for our 2021 Infinity cruise. This cruise was not part of the Cyber sale according to Celebrity. However Celebrity gave us the current Aqua Class price for the aft facing deck 11 cabin we wanted and  for $200 more per person we got the Classic Beverage package and pre paid gratuities. Since the prepaid gratuities are worth $150pp (10 night cruise) we got the CBP for only $50 more pp. We also got the current $100pp OBC for booking the AQ cabin. This is our first X cruise since 2008 and to me seemed like a great deal. It is much better than the current Cyber sale price for the same cruise in 2020, the price with the perks is $570 total less than the  2020 cruise.

Edited by terrydtx