Internet Package

FrannyK

What is a good price for "Surf and Stream" for two devices for a 5 night cruise?  My cruise planner is showing a sale price of $22.79.  Is that a good price?  

We usually get Surf and Steam package for ONE device and share it but this time I think TWO devices would be easier for us to manage.  I don't think we can text each other if we only have the ONE device package right?

Not interested in a drink package or drink/internet package.

Thanks for you input!

3 minutes ago, banditoo said:

I am curious as to whether the prepurchased 'discounted' internet package offers are in fact better than prices available once on ship? We would just need a basic 1 device package as won't be doing any streaming. 

Yes buying in advance is cheaper for most people. Black Friday is coming up so that could be a good time to purchase.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes buying in advance is cheaper for most people. Black Friday is coming up so that could be a good time to purchase.

Though might be changing, on board 3 weeks ago Surf and Stream for was $10.99 for one... But most likely a fluke

Edited by ONECRUISER

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 12:31 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Though might be changing, on board 3 weeks ago Surf and Stream for was $10.99 for one... But most likely a fluke

Thanks all.  I think I will wait for Black Friday and see the price.  We usually share a one device package but going to splurge this time and get 2 devices.

$10.99 for one device was a good price.  We normally sail 5-night cruises and the cheapest I have seen was $11.99.

2 hours ago, FrannyK said:

Thanks all.  I think I will wait for Black Friday and see the price.  We usually share a one device package but going to splurge this time and get 2 devices.

$10.99 for one device was a good price.  We normally sail 5-night cruises and the cheapest I have seen was $11.99.

Agree, Good Hunting!