Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

At the candy place Miguel is showing me these coconuts...but the disturbing thing is this place may be involved in chicken fighting and little Jerry Seinfeld is in that bag.

1A2C016B-F2BE-4FEE-B0D5-BFAB499523FF.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Okay it’s tour time. I head over to the entrance where the tour goers are lined up. The guide comes out and starts talking. And I have no idea what she’s saying. I tell Miguel this isn’t going work. Turns out this tour was in Russian. 

English tour in 15 minutes. Let’s check out the gift shop.

8D8D404E-706A-46E6-8F04-F9E23B4D26A1.jpeg

C08BC312-54D3-433A-8624-28DBBF4E56B8.jpeg

F2DF1382-1962-4030-A296-1257AF52F50D.jpeg

Were there any hot Russian girls on the tour? If so, I would have just gone anyway...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

5BFDC269-7B27-4ABC-BEE9-FC2EDBE40189.jpeg

Used to be able to get the smoked salmon, bagel and cream cheese for free!  This is one of my DH's favorites...he isn't going to be happy about the $5 charge.  But, I thought I saw it on the sea day brunch menu.  He may just have to put his pants on and get to the MDR if he wants it for free!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I started heading to the back of the ship with my coffee. I saw a guy going down the elevator with a backpack. I asked if they were letting people off of the ship yet. He said not yet. So I headed down to the MDR to grab an avocado toast before heading out.

7BCE220B-62DB-4ED8-B2EC-CAEA9A8CD76D.jpeg

I haven't had the avocado toast yet, but that looks pretty good and some fine looking poached eggs!

I’m not sure about the umbrella thing. I asked Miguel. He said they were Christmas decorations. I asked if they were just up for December. He said no they’re always here.....I don’t think those are Christmas decorations then...

A942104D-712B-4AE3-AC73-C7ED13DC4554.jpeg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m not sure about the umbrella thing. I asked Miguel. He said they were Christmas decorations. I asked if they were just up for December. He said no they’re always here.....I don’t think those are Christmas decorations then...

A942104D-712B-4AE3-AC73-C7ED13DC4554.jpeg

They were there in March when I was there.