Voom Internet

Tony O

1 minute ago, Tony O said:

If I buy the 2 device package for my self can I use one and give my wife the other or must we each buy package. This would be cheaper even

with my discount.

You can share the two-device package with anyone you like, and use as many devices as you like, but only two can be logged in at a time.

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You can share the two-device package with anyone you like, and use as many devices as you like, but only two can be logged in at a time.

Thanks Bob that is what I thought but never hurts to check.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:41 AM, Host Clarea said:

Trying to figure out how this actually works. Do you get two separate log ins?  Can two unrelated people use it - ex. I'm traveling with a cruise friend.  It would be less expensive for one of use to buy the 2 device package and share if that is possible. 

1 minute ago, ecslady said:

Trying to figure out how this actually works. Do you get two separate log ins?  Can two unrelated people use it - ex. I'm traveling with a cruise friend.  It would be less expensive for one of use to buy the 2 device package and share if that is possible. 

When you buy a 2 device plan (or 3 or 4) the person while makes the purchase is given the appropriate number of access codes to distribute to whomever they choose. 

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

When you buy a 2 device plan (or 3 or 4) the person while makes the purchase is given the appropriate number of access codes to distribute to whomever they choose. 

Not exactly.  The person who purchases the 2,3,4 device package gets one access code.  Whomever they give that code to can log on using that code.  Once that code reaches the number of log ons purchased, no one else will be able to get on. 

For example, if you purchase a 2-device package, for you and the person in the next cabin, you can only be logged on to one device at a time.  If person #1 logs on to his iPhone, and without logging of, logs on to his laptop, person #2 will not be able to log on at all.  An error message will appear saying 2 devices are already logged on.

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

Not exactly.  The person who purchases the 2,3,4 device package gets one access code.  Whomever they give that code to can log on using that code.  Once that code reaches the number of log ons purchased, no one else will be able to get on. 

For example, if you purchase a 2-device package, for you and the person in the next cabin, you can only be logged on to one device at a time.  If person #1 logs on to his iPhone, and without logging of, logs on to his laptop, person #2 will not be able to log on at all.  An error message will appear saying 2 devices are already logged on.

Some ships give one code, some four, in the example of a 4 device package.