Favorite specialty restaurant on Oasis of the Seas

23 hours ago, palmettostatecruiser said:

150 CP...we decided to try it as we had already eaten at Giovannis several times on other ships. We had a wonderful experience there and would definitely go again if we ever go on a class that has it again, which is doubtful. It was the most 'touch's experience we've had on a ship.

Going there tonight on Harmony.  First time on this ship, so will be interesting to see the difference from Oasis.  

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Going there tonight on Harmony.  First time on this ship, so will be interesting to see the difference from Oasis.  

Would be appreciated if you come back with your experience at 150CP tonight and what you thought of the experience and the food. Thanks

2 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Would be appreciated if you come back with your experience at 150CP tonight and what you thought of the experience and the food. Thanks

No problem...will do!  🙂  Looking for that tenderloin for two.  Overloading on the red meat I guess, had that delicious huge filet in CK last night.  Wonderful!!!  ( but no sauce to ruin it 😉 ).  

2 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Waiters always seem surprised when they bring around the different sauces and I decline.... 😒 

Me too.  If anything...I may ask for sauce on the side.  I figure if you are serving a fresh, good quality product...why would you want to cover it up?  I always say..."let the food speak for itself".  😉  One of the worst, IMHO,  is that awful sauce they slobber the poor innocent lobster with in CK.

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Back again!  As promised...my take on 150 on Harmony.  One word: Fabulous!  Much better than Oasis.   We had 6 pm reservations...but if I were to do it again...would book a bit earlier.  It was 1/4 full when we went in on day 2, but got very busy and quite noisy by the time Bucky got his dessert.  We had the tenderloin for two, which practically melted in my mouth like butter.  Best steak ever. Did not do salads or appetizers, (light eaters).

They accepted our D+ BOGO...but added 20 bucks "service charge" to it.  Our waitress (Sunshine...cute name) was great and happily brought me a complimentary glass of wine from our D+ drink voucher.  

Would go again.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

strange math going on there.... they must still practice the dewey decimal system  

Yeah, I thought it was odd too.  Kind of a "flat rate" I guess.  I was about to leave an additional 20 bucks, until Bucky pointed out it was already there.  

17 minutes ago, island lady said:

Not sure...it was 45.00 a person...with BOGO being 45.00 total.  Then they added 20.00 to that.  

Well, 18% of $45 would be around $8.  18% of $90 would be around $16.  Not surprised the math does not add up.

• Like 1