Overwhelmed First Timer...

Sun Queen II

4 minutes ago, dog said:

60 days prior to my cruise I can book the restaurants. Please offer suggestions-your favourites?

YES  the exact date will be on your invoice  & under "MY OCEANIA" on the O website

They have 2 specialties on Sirena   book both & decide  what is your favourite 😉

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/sirena/cuisine/

Another newbie here.  Looking at booking for 2021.

How does it work to bring wine onboard.

We are used to being able to bring one bottle each.  And pay only $15.00 corkage for additional bottles.

Are all bottles subject to any fees or corkage?

We are looking at the Marina.

Should she be totally refitted similar to the Riviera?

It looks like the extended balconies on Deck 7 should be partially covered.  But I see one photo that almost looks like these are not covered.   Which balcony would you choose for a lower category on Deck 7?

Thanks everyone!

31 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

YES  the exact date will be on your invoice  & under "MY OCEANIA" on the O website

They have 2 specialties on Sirena   book both & decide  what is your favourite 😉

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/sirena/cuisine/

Thanks,

I just saw that there is Rd Ginger and Tuscan Grill. I'm allowed 2 reservations for each of them.

Thanks for that link!

Edited by dog

Is there anything additional for A3 concierge verandah level that I should be aware of?

For room service : What is offered? And is room service available on the last morning?

Edited by dog

33 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

Another newbie here.  Looking at booking for 2021.

How does it work to bring wine onboard.

We are used to being able to bring one bottle each.  And pay only $15.00 corkage for additional bottles.

Are all bottles subject to any fees or corkage?

We are looking at the Marina.

Should she be totally refitted similar to the Riviera?

It looks like the extended balconies on Deck 7 should be partially covered.  But I see one photo that almost looks like these are not covered.   Which balcony would you choose for a lower category on Deck 7?

Thanks everyone!

Oceania is very generous regarding your bringing  wine on board.  You can do this at any port your visit.    You can take a case if you wish!   However you cannot take a glass wine from your bottle into the public areas. You can of course enjoy your wine in the stateroom at no further cost to you.   You can take a bottle to any of the restaurants where you will be charged $25 per bottle.  The wine waiter will store any left overs for the next time,  and you can ask for this at any restaurant you visit.   Hope this makes sense   J  

40 minutes ago, dog said:

Is there anything additional for A3 concierge verandah level that I should be aware of?

For room service : What is offered? And is room service available on the last morning?

I would look at the FAQ   then see what is still not answered

https://oceaniacruises.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005477653-How-many-dining-reservations-am-I-allowed-in-each-specialty-restaurant-

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/sirena/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

You can get a hot breakfast in A cabins & Up    lower cabin Cat is continental only

• Thanks 1