750 ml wine carry on, back to back

Buck Turgidson

We  plan to bring one 750 ml bottle of wine apiece aboard the Panorama next month for consumption in our stateroom during the first week, can we bring a bottle each aboard to be consumed during the second week at the same time as the first .  Total of 4 bottles.  Thank you

2 minutes ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

Wonder if they would hold your two extra bottles for you, until the end of your first cruise.  Then you could get them and drop them off in your cabin before you "debark". 

Yes I thought about that and it would be fine with me.

I am a solo traveler, and recently took 2 bottles on at embarkation for a B2B on Splendor. I had both boarding passes in my hand, but they didn’t really notice or care. Of course it will depend on how picky security wants to be, but take both boarding passes with you, just in case.

• Thanks 1

We have done quite a few B2Bs with 4 bottles of wine. We have our boarding passes for both legs and announce that there are 4 bottles in my carry -on and show them the boarding passes. No problems thus far. Will be on our next B2B out of Tampa in Jan 2020. Hope everything goes as it has in our past several B2Bs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tandemcruzr said:

We have done quite a few B2Bs with 4 bottles of wine. We have our boarding passes for both legs and announce that there are 4 bottles in my carry -on and show them the boarding passes. No problems thus far. Will be on our next B2B out of Tampa in Jan 2020. Hope everything goes as it has in our past several B2Bs.

This is the correct method

• Thanks 1