Balcony vs spa balcony

lmf24lmf

We booked a spa balcony on the Dream last year for New Year's Eve.  The only reason I'd ever do it again is for access to the Thalassotherapy pool in the spa.  Think of it as a GIANT hot tub, but clean and not over-crowded.  Other than that, I'd rather have a balcony on Lido a few doors away from all the fun.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:51 AM, lmf24lmf said:

Currently have booked a balcony cabin deck 6 on the carnival horizon. The price of a spa balcony on deck 14 is pretty comparable. Is there an advantage to the spa balcony if we’ve never used the spa in our past cruises? 

While If you can get a spa balcony for the price of a deck 6 balcony, I would take that.  That is a nice upgrade imo.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:51 AM, lmf24lmf said:

Currently have booked a balcony cabin deck 6 on the carnival horizon. The price of a spa balcony on deck 14 is pretty comparable. Is there an advantage to the spa balcony if we’ve never used the spa in our past cruises? 

We stayed in the Cloud 9 Spa on Carnival and loved it.  We did a review if you would like to take a look.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:38 PM, JQTravels said:

We stayed in the Cloud 9 Spa on Carnival and loved it.  We did a review if you would like to take a look.

Thanks for the review. We are super excited for our first cruise. We are also in Spa Balcony on the 14th deck (Panorama). 

Had a spa Balcony for the first time on my last cruise (Dream) and it was amazing! No kids in sight and easy access to the lido and the serenity deck!! Not to mention free access to the spa amenities. I will book spa balconies any chance I get now! Highly recommend!