Spectacular Drone effect .

Bell Boy

Spectacular Drone effect from Queen Elizabeth accompanies her arrival into Melbourne.  As usual  Cunard Line pulls out all the stops, as only Cunard know how. 

Any savvy folk on here who know how to  post phots/links , please do so for all to see. ( share from other cruise forums ) 

Memo to my self/Bell Boy : .....NewYears resolution !  learn how to post pics here on CC  🤔

16 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Spectacular Drone effect from Queen Elizabeth accompanies her arrival into Melbourne.  As usual  Cunard Line pulls out all the stops, as only Cunard know how. 

Any savvy folk on here who know how to  post phots/links , please do so for all to see. ( share from other cruise forums ) 

Memo to my self/Bell Boy : .....NewYears resolution !  learn how to post pics here on CC  🤔

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bell Boy said:

Wow, impressive!

You're right about Cunard PR. They do come up with unusual things to promote the line. When we were on the Cunard 175 crossing, we were in Boston on July 4. They arranged for Captain Oprey to throw out the first pitch at Fenway.  And when we got to NYC, they arranged for him to ring the bell at the stock exchange.

• Like 1

Yes, such happy memories I remember it well, I was onboard too.  Not forgetting that other iconic event , 'Three Queens Waltz' in the River Mersey Liverpool, which attracted millions and millions of spectators bringing the port of Liverpool  to a standstill. 

Now one doesn't find the likes of this on RCI 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkBearSF said:

If only their tech savvy with drones extended to their website, VP, and onboard WiFi and services

Agreed - and it jars a bit with reports of a large increase in drinks prices since Melbourne, and someone who was doing a longer cruise noting that their status internet minutes and even the free bottle of bubbles didn't happen for the Melbourne segment. 

Must have invested all their money in this as we’ve just arrived home after a three night pre-Christmas jaunt on the Queen Victoria. If it hadn’t have been for the decorations, one was hard pressed to know it was only a few days until Christmas. No Christmas activities whatsoever not even a movie. The production show cast was atrocious and yes drinks are exorbitant.