Specialty Dining on the Jewel?

gigito2

I've been researching our Alaskan Cruise and have been seeing references to ala carte pricing at Cagney's Steakhouse.  I'm not sure what this means in reference to the Specialty Dining Pkg - which we have.  Does this cover an entree only, with apps, sides, desserts costing extra?  Can anyone fill me in?  Thanks!

Typically a specialty restaurant dining package will cover the separate fee charged by however many specialty restaurants are included in the package and, other than drinks (which would be covered if you have a beverage package) would be the only charges you would incur at those restaurants.  There may, however, be certain venues that are not included in the value of the package which may then have additional charges applicable. If so, this should be identified in the details of your package.

But as this is a question specific to NCL, I would also suggest posting it on that forum as well for more direct responses at the following link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I've been researching our Alaskan Cruise and have been seeing references to ala carte pricing at Cagney's Steakhouse.  I'm not sure what this means in reference to the Specialty Dining Pkg - which we have.  Does this cover an entree only, with apps, sides, desserts costing extra?  Can anyone fill me in?  Thanks!

Edited by Host Kat
Duplicate threads merged.

1 hour ago, gigito2 said:

You get multiple apps, one entree, and multiple desserts. Most NCL restaurants are a la carte. 

Edited by BirdTravels

17 hours ago, gigito2 said:

Keep in mind different waiters on different ships will apply the 'rules' differently.  Some will look the other way and allow lots of free extras, other will go by the letter of the law.  At the end of the day, you don't want to be paying the actual pricing for menu items.  NCL has raised the prices to ridiculous levels in the last couple years.  For your convenience of course....

Edited by Love my butler

Just got off the jewel. Restaurants were great. At Cagney we had so much food. App, salad, steak and 5 sides plus dessert. I couldn’t decide on my sides so waiter brought them all. Second visit we cut way back. Shared an app, got smaller steaks.