Canned Soda on Oasis

dlwolf72

I don’t drink sodas, but from what I have seen you get a cup and they have freestyle machines that the kids can access on the promenade (I think) where they can get any soda they want from a fountain, that will make anything.  As far as cans of soda go, they exist, just not sure where they can get cans.  

I needed you for a parent when I was a kid.  

jc

We were just on the Oasis. I personally HATE carrying the stupid "Cup" around. I would actually just go to regular bars, and ask for a can of Diet Coke, or Coke Zero. Never had a problem. But, many times they were warm, and needed to get a glass of ice also. 

8 hours ago, dlwolf72 said:

With a “Refreshment Package” will our kids find canned soda available in many spots on Oasis?

no.  fountain sodas only.  either through the machines( tons of different  customizable  options) or the guns at any lounge.  

canned soda ( IF the bar tender will even sell it to you) is  an extra expense officially.   you may or may not be able to get one  through a package.  and the options  are much more limited.