My P&O Cruises - will not load

TheOrient

When I attempt to login to My P&O Cruises I am unable to move past the initial page, after entering my details and clicking the login button the page attempts to load but does not progress any further than the screenshot below. I have accessed the site successfully before, however since late November I have had this issue. P&O customer services on several occasions have assured me that it will be rectified soon, with their only advice being to keep trying to login. We have two cruises booked and both booking references will not work with either my wife's or my own details entered, I have also tried on several different devices with the same result. Does anybody else have this issue?

244863058_Screenshot2019-12-27at16.thumb.png.e293c8c85f92f2ad2bf617f12d5bd65c.png

Just now, TheOrient said:

When I attempt to login to My P&O Cruises I am unable to move past the initial page, after entering my details and clicking the login button the page attempts to load but does not progress any further than the screenshot below. I have accessed the site successfully before, however since late November I have had this issue. P&O customer services on several occasions have assured me that it will be rectified soon, with their only advice being to keep trying to login. We have two cruises booked and both booking references will not work with either my wife's or my own details entered, I have also tried on several different devices with the same result. Does anybody else have this issue?

244863058_Screenshot2019-12-27at16.thumb.png.e293c8c85f92f2ad2bf617f12d5bd65c.png

Have you set up an account with P&O?  this looks like the screen that asks for your e-mail address, password and DOB. but no expert.

Thank you for your reply but no this is the "My P&O Cruises" page. I do have an account yes and can login to that successfully. I have previously used My P&O Cruises absolutely fine with both of my bookings until recently where I am faced with the rotating loading animation after clicking login and then no further progress. 

I spoke to P & O about this issue  a couple of weeks ago. I was advised to use all lower case letters. I did this and got in. Today I tried this again and couldn’t get in. I tried using the normal way, couldn’t get in. I tried again and got in - I don’t understand what is going on. I booked the Limelight Club, no problem. My worry is not being able to get in next month when I want to book flight seats and update insurance details. 

Many thanks for your reply, I have just tried using all lower case no luck unfortunately but was worth a try. I know what you mean its getting closer and closer to the departure date and I would also like to get things booked and updated same as yourself, I realise I can call P&O to do this but then it removes the point of having my P&O cruises in the first place!