Citibank has 10% off gift certificates

isladonna

12 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Do you need to have a Citi Bank card, or can you just sign up, like with Allstate and AARP? Also, how do you earn points?

pretty sure you have to have a citicard.  don't think there is anything about points.

They are having technical issues.  Cany anyone provide more info?  is there a limit to the amount you can get? are the the ecards or are they mailed?  Do you do anything to earn them ordoyou just purchase.  I do have ha citi card.  Thanks!  TIA

I just looked into this and it states something like once you spend a certain amount, then you get access to the various tiers of deals.  I have a citi card but only use it for balance transfers so this won't work for me.  

1 hour ago, G&TQ said:

They are having technical issues.  Cany anyone provide more info?  is there a limit to the amount you can get? are the the ecards or are they mailed?  Do you do anything to earn them ordoyou just purchase.  I do have ha citi card.  Thanks!  TIA

No there is no limit just your credit limit on your Citicard and the cards are physical cards that are mailed. You have to have a Citibank credit card that has access to the Citi Easy Deals. Your card must have a certain tier gained through spending to have access to the different rewards. If you’ve got a card that’s got access it’s so much easier to use than Allstate or AARP.  You just simply purchase the cards with the 10% discount.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

I was so excited to see this post. Unfortunately, I just learned that my Costco Citicard is not eligible for the Citi Easy Deals.  Boo!😒  Since AARP now limits us to one $100 gift card per month, I was looking for an alternative.  I really don't want to do the Allstate app thing...

I've been cruising for 10% off for years, between the old Verizon rewards program and the AARP Rewards for Good.  Why must companies change a good thing? 😕  I also used gift cards for our sail and sign totals. Sure wish it was easier to do this again!

1 hour ago, pcvtmom said:

I was so excited to see this post. Unfortunately, I just learned that my Costco Citicard is not eligible for the Citi Easy Deals.  Boo!😒  Since AARP now limits us to one $100 gift card per month, I was looking for an alternative.  I really don't want to do the Allstate app thing...

I've been cruising for 10% off for years, between the old Verizon rewards program and the AARP Rewards for Good.  Why must companies change a good thing? 😕  I also used gift cards for our sail and sign totals. Sure wish it was easier to do this again!

Oh man, sorry to hear that!  If you know someone else who has one, they can order for you.  I am ordering some for my friends.  

4 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

No there is no limit just your credit limit on your Citicard and the cards are physical cards that are mailed. You have to have a Citibank credit card that has access to the Citi Easy Deals. Your card must have a certain tier gained through spending to have access to the different rewards. If you’ve got a card that’s got access it’s so much easier to use than Allstate or AARP.  You just simply purchase the cards with the 10% discount.

Why is it easier to use allstate or aarp?  Could not be any easier for me.