LANDING iN SYDNEY

1 hour ago, YOSIT said:

Good Day

If the ship arrives to Sydney at 14/02/2020 at 6:00 AM

when i can Expect to arrive to Sydney Air Port

Thenks Yosef

The earliest you could expect to disembark is around 7am, but you may not leave the ship until much later - 9am or 9.30am. It would probably take 30 minutes to collect your suitcases, then go through Immigration and Customs controls to leave the cruise terminal.

Travel time time to the airport in peak hour would take around 45 minutes from when you leave the cruise terminal.

15 hours ago, YOSIT said:

If the ship arrives to Sydney at 14/02/2020 at 6:00 AM

when i can Expect to arrive to Sydney Air Port

To answer your question a different way. If you are taking an international flight from Sydney, I would not book one before at least 1pm (preferably 2pm). A domestic flight should be after 12 midday.

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 2

Stay overnight in Sydney if you possibly can.  It's just not worth the stress worrying about missing a flight if anything at all delays your disembarkation.  Somebody once had the bad timing to die on the gangplank at the conclusion of one of our cruises and we were held up on board with no information for hours.

2 hours ago, Bubbeh said:

Stay overnight in Sydney if you possibly can.  It's just not worth the stress worrying about missing a flight if anything at all delays your disembarkation.  Somebody once had the bad timing to die on the gangplank at the conclusion of one of our cruises and we were held up on board with no information for hours.

Yep, that can happen. On a Princess cruise a few years ago, a passenger went overboard on the final night before Sydney. Had to turn around to search and dock the following day. Pandemonium ruled at guest services desk.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

If only the search function worked better or if we had a sticky.

19 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The search function works fine, it's just that 95% of people can't be bothered using it.

Huh?????

The search function does work but I wouldn't say it works that well. But as said, many people (not sure if it is 95%) do not use it at all. I once read that 85% of statistics are made up on the spot, not sure if that one or even this one, is one of them.

I don't have any problems using the searc hb function. Yes, it is a bit clunky but once you realise how to set the parameters it works fine.

95% is a guesstimate based on the number of times the airport question has been asked. 😝