Email address for voyagers club? How to get credit for missing cruise?

TrinaLC

I was supposed to receive double points from booking a Voyager Select Departure (5+15) sailing, and only got the base points.  Two and a half weeks ago I emailed them and other than the automated response email with the tracking number, I got no action or response.  I just sent the request again today.  This is so frustrating.  There's nobody to call and there is ZERO accountability for any pre-cruise employees and their lack of performance and attention to guests. If anyone has some way to speak to a supervisor, or anyone who gives a darn, please share.  

I did not realize until I recently booked another cruise on the Seaside for the end of this month that I was not given credit for my last MSC cruise on the Seaside. I called and was told to email them at the address listed by new.b.cruiser and I immediately received a robo response saying that they received my email. I haven't heard a thing since. It would be nice if they would at least make an attempt to remedy a situation.

12 hours ago, luvbeaches5 said:

I did not realize until I recently booked another cruise on the Seaside for the end of this month that I was not given credit for my last MSC cruise on the Seaside. I called and was told to email them at the address listed by new.b.cruiser and I immediately received a robo response saying that they received my email. I haven't heard a thing since. It would be nice if they would at least make an attempt to remedy a situation.

The same thing happened to me, i didnt get my points because my middle name was on my booking but not on my points account. They were really quick in my case, hope it's the same for you!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow - talk about bad customer service. I called the main number (OP here).  Transferred to Voyager Club. ‘Ashley’ proceeded to tell me missing cruises can’t be corrected more than 3 months out, that absolutely no exceptions ever, even if it is obviously am MSC mistake, would not transfer me to a supervisor. She said it was in the terms and conditions and didn’t give a hoot that we had 5 cruises in the past and three more booked. 

So I looked at the T’s and C’s when I got off the line (resisting the urge to hang up).   

There is no such term!  They will only go back 3 months if you receive your Voyager number post cruise, or if your V membership had lapsed - neither of which apply. My number was and is valid, pre cruise through date!

I’m at a bit of a loss. 

Anyone get a missing cruise from a year ago corrected?  It is obviously just an IT or “clerical’ error.  

Still have not heard back other than auto response from the email provided up thread. 

I've been told Ashley is a knowledgeable person at the Voyagers club section, my PVC recommended I try contacting her specifically but I was unable to get in contact directly.  It took just under three months to get my missing cruises connected back to my Voyagers profile.  The Voyagers email didn't help much at all and it took talking to three phone agents before finding one that was able to get it done.  I've not heard about the three month rule.  Unfortunately a favorable outcome doesn't look good in your case.

MSC Italy is no better at resolving this issue.  My Voyagers profile has a Seaview cruise completely missing and show zero on-board expenses for two Divina cruises.  A message I received before Christmas said all would be corrected but, of course, nothing was corrected.

When you make this type of complaint it's best to scan your cruise card for that cruise along with a copy of your final voucher as proof of all your expenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Ashley was in fact wrong. The 3 month rule does not apply to simply fixing a missing cruise. I finally received an email response correctly treating this as an IT issue and the cruise is now listed when I log in. 

On 2/8/2020 at 6:47 PM, marcoigna said:

You will get more by calling. - mine were updated after 72 hours.   

I called yesterday (usa)  and was put on hold, transferred, put on hold, hold, hold....then transferred to booking.  The polite lady told me I was transferred because no one was working in Voyagers Club!  She was unable to resolve two missing cruises, and said there was no supervisor?  Perhaps I should try calling Canada, do you have a direct number for VC?

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 AM, TrinaLC said:

Well Ashley was in fact wrong. The 3 month rule does not apply to simply fixing a missing cruise. I finally received an email response correctly treating this as an IT issue and the cruise is now listed when I log in. 

One of my cruises was an IT issue too. It took about a week to resolve.  It seems that cruises booked through a travel agent can get screwed up in their system, by having required fields missing. They will show correctly on your account, but not in MSC's computer system that post points.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:36 AM, Skoobdo said:

One of my cruises was an IT issue too. It took about a week to resolve.  It seems that cruises booked through a travel agent can get screwed up in their system, by having required fields missing. They will show correctly on your account, but not in MSC's computer system that post points.

My missing cruise was booked directly, so they can screw that up too!  But it did fix quickly once it was recognized as an IT issue not a run around relative to an expired membership. 

2 hours ago, TrinaLC said:

Upthread is an email address for voyagers club that worked. 

I've used that email address several times, but for that last cruise the IT department had to fix it.  One time before that an actual "future cruise agent" on one of cruises fixed it in 1 day.  Because they send a direct email to a specific employee. I have another cruise coming up and I'm sure the points won't post until I become a squeaky wheel again 🙄

10 hours ago, TrinaLC said:

Upthread is an email address for voyagers club that worked. 

The email I sent has not been answered, that is why I have asked anyone for a phone number that connects directly to Voyagers Club, as one said, they solved the problem over the phone.  When I call the MSC USA number, 877-665-4655, I get long hold times and forwarded to others who cannot correct the problem.  Very frustrating.