Live From the Sky Princess B2B January 25 - February 8, 2020

Woobstr112G

Bob,

Your "Live from..." episodes are always a great balance of information, humor and pictures; I enjoy letting a few of them build up and then "binge reading" them. Thank you!! ❤️

Edited by jwattle

Bob,

I always enjoy your "Live From" episodes.  Have been reading them for years.  Bailey looks lovely.

Retirement sure beats full time forced labour...a quote from a friend.  Enjoy.

Judy

Edited by jlf1
Mistakes

Greetings all from the 405 freeway headed to Palmdale. Our flight from Miami was uneventful.  For this flight we used EZ-Check for the first time in a number of years.  Here’s where the fun begins.

Since we got off the ship at 0830 , we had a very long wait for our 1930 flight.  After the car service got us to MIA, we just hung out In the Admiral’s Club lounge. When the time came we made it to our gate. 

When we arrived at LAX, we waited forever at the baggage claim area and our luggage was M.I.A.  After several checks with some very clueless American Airlines baggage people, I found out that our luggage was sent ahead of us on an earlier flight.  Initially I was pretty upset since I signed up for text alerts related to the flight and I never received anything.  I calmed down pretty quick when I realized my phone was still in Airplane mode.  When I turned AM off, after we already had our luggage, the luggage alert popped up on my phone.  

Oh well......😊😊😊

Bob

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 3:22 PM, USCcruisecrazy said:

Beautiful dog...we love our Goldens!!  Great review of your trip...thanks for taking your time to do this!

I too enjoyed the pup photo and a fellow golden lover and the course of 20 years was owned by three and my 1st was also named Bailey. Number 2 was Duffy and number 3 was Kelly.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, Woobstr112G said:

What Lew said.....😊😊😊

Bob

PRINCESS LAUNDRY SERVICE!

Hi Bob and Lew, 🙂

DH and I have been Elite for many years and I do send some clothes to Princess laundry, however, I do hand wash our travel slacks and some of our shirts since the material is light and dries very, very quickly on balcony. This past cruise on the Sky - I did more laundry by hand due to the warm Caribbean climate and also not having to wait three days for clothes to be returned.  I used Princes twice.

Lew,  missed you guys and will also miss you on the Enchanted this fall.  We have LOTS of ship credits plus we just purchased the  'very special' upgrade sale that included premium beverage package, unlimited wi-fi and gratuities.  Now I have to cancel the 'private tours' with friends that we spent months working on.  Not happy about that.😕

Also, we only drink one cocktail at night when we meet friends and some wine with dinner but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Bob,  as always, it was fun to cruise with you and Holli and hope to see you on the Crown 2021.  LCR was fun as was meeting for PES 'Happy Hour' and some dinners too.  GREAT group of cruise friends on the SKY..

Until next time - take care!

Franky