NCL Romance Package

anykiad

Hi Cruisers :)

Is the NCL Romance package worth it? Has anyone ordered it before? I need answers ❤️ 

Also has anyone had the deluxe package with the 25 minute massage (I think that's WAAAY too short for a massage but I'm asking) ?

Thanks,

Cruise-happy girlfriend

2 hours ago, Sweetnspicy said:

I think a better value and surprise is getting a Spa pass! 

We are cruising on the Norwegian Sun and  I don't see where one is offered.... do we have to wait to get on board to buy one? 

1 hour ago, anykiad said:

We are cruising on the Norwegian Sun and  I don't see where one is offered.... do we have to wait to get on board to buy one? 

You could or you can call NCL and buy one for yourself or anyone onboard.  Spa passes don't show up online to purchase but you can call NCL directly. I just purchased mine last week for Encore.

We did this each cruise.  We bought the Anniversary package.  I think they were the same.  It was $79 for a nice basic package. No massage.  The price exploded a couple years ago. To me now, it’s not worth it.  

As always; Value is what you see in it. 

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

You could or you can call NCL and buy one for yourself or anyone onboard.  Spa passes don't show up online to purchase but you can call NCL directly. I just purchased mine last week for Encore.

You are the BOMB thanks so much! I'm gonna give them a call.

1 hour ago, trex-de said:

We did this each cruise.  We bought the Anniversary package.  I think they were the same.  It was $79 for a nice basic package. No massage.  The price exploded a couple years ago. To me now, it’s not worth it.  

As always; Value is what you see in it. 

Yeah its like $169 now😢

No spa pass on the Sun, but you can use the steam room & sauna for free.

We did the romance package including the 25 minute massage a couple times a few years ago - it was nice. Twenty five minutes wasn't bad - mostly just back and shoulders.

At the time we got dinner in the French restaurant, wine, enhanced room service breakfast, and tea service (canapes), and a photo (which we never bothered to get). I thought it was a good value at the time - not sure what it includes now, so can't say for sure.

13 hours ago, bostongal965 said:

No spa pass on the Sun, but you can use the steam room & sauna for free.

OOoh thats even better, Free is for me! Yeah the package is pretty much the same its just its $300 and all it has more than the $169 romance package is the 25 minute massage and I'm not really all that excited for it so I'm not sure it's worth it for us. Thanks so much for the info. <3

• Like 1

After reading the above and sailing in October, 2020 I looked at the Romance package.   The first thing I noticed no $79 package but it has gone up to  $179 but you do get a couple of extra items, canapé's, professional photo and roses in the room everything else I think you got with the $79 package, dinner at La Bistro, wine and strawberries.  For $169 you get dinner at the La Caucina and do not get a couple of items that you get with the $179 La Bistro package.    I am going to rethink getting this since we received the dinner package and the Latitude coupon for dinner at La Bistro any paying only $79 in the past.

I also noticed that they did away with buying a photo album which can hold 10 or 20 photos that are taken by NCL personnel which you have to purchase but instead has a $2 or 3 hundred package which I think includes the photos but not the album but you do get a couple of non listed gifts, no indication that the photo album is one of the gifts.

If I am wrong regarding any of the above please post as I do want to get the photo album and the $79 dinner at La Bistro as we eat there and Cagney's 2 times on a cruise

8 hours ago, Sam The Cat said:

After reading the above and sailing in October, 2020 I looked at the Romance package.   The first thing I noticed no $79 package but it has gone up to  $179 but you do get a couple of extra items, canapé's, professional photo and roses in the room everything else I think you got with the $79 package, dinner at La Bistro, wine and strawberries.  For $169 you get dinner at the La Caucina and do not get a couple of items that you get with the $179 La Bistro package.    I am going to rethink getting this since we received the dinner package and the Latitude coupon for dinner at La Bistro any paying only $79 in the past.

I didn’t see the $179 package only the $169 I would love to get a free photo album

1. Me to but it looks like it discontinued it for a $200-500 package.   I saved  what they offered before which was an album with either 10 or 20 photos included and I think you picked the photos you want.  I just checked what I saved there is no details or price associated with this.so I guess they discontinued it for a more expensive package,  I was also going to buy the $79 romance dinner but since this is was also discontinued I will take her to the salon where she can have a free hot dog and I will take her photo eating it,