Spa Terrace ???

Wishing on a star

Hello again!

Another question...  And, I don't mean to be presumptuous!

I have searched thru the more recent posts, and I am not sure I know whether one can access the Spa Terrace if you are not booked concierge.  I believe I have heard it mentioned that, at managers discretion, it might be possible to get a day-pass type of access?    Or,  what access is usually granted if you book a spa service?  I imagine that both of us would have to book a spa service for both to us to enjoy the Spa Terrace thru that perk.

I am sure the main pool decks might be very very nice.   And, we will be cruising before the weather really gets very warm.  Maybe temps in in the 70s.   So, especially with budget, we will not be booking Concierge.  But it might be nice to be able to check out the Spa Terrace and the T-Pool.

Edited by Wishing on a star

there is not much on the spa terrace  other than the T pool & chairs/loungers

On the O ships  you need  a pass ..day one they usually have it open for a tour

R ships  you can walk through the shower area  to the deck 

ask about the price of  a day pass if it is important to you

I enjoy the Spa Terrace on sea days. The tubs are pleasant and it is generally quite with a great view over the stern. I enjoy rotating between either the therapy pools or hot tubs (depending upon ship) into the saunas , and back out into the large spacious lounges to lie in the sun, then repeat!  Perfectly peaceful and wonderfully restful. Purge the system of some of the various excesses enjoyed, then a wonderful roomy shower with a retreat to the cabin to get ready for Happy Hour to start the excesses over again! Life is good!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pinotlover said:

I enjoy the Spa Terrace on sea days. The tubs are pleasant and it is generally quite with a great view over the stern.

What ship would that be??

Beginning to wonder if you have you actually been on Oceania  😉

😂

Out over the front now is what I meant! 

Concerning shade. Besides having areas that are covered, as demonstrated by Lyn’s picture, the direction the ship is headed in relationship to the sun also greatly affects the amount of shade.

The elevated hot tubs on the Marina are particularly nice for views.  Even the views from the hydrotherapy pools are a lot better than those from around the regular pool on the R ships. 🍷

Edited by pinotlover
  • Haha 1