No excursions available on booking day

puppyluv1

We’re on the Oct 5 cruise from LA to LA and today is early booking day.  There are three ports but excursions are listed for only two. The website says there are no excursions available yet. I was wondering if this has happened to others.  

It happened to me when trying to book an excursion (Dublin) for a September 2020 cruise and again when Regent changed another port on that same cruise. Regent said that they would send emails out when the port excurions were available but they didn't do so. I just checked every day until the excursions showed up on the list and then called Rergent to book them.

Yes, we had this happen when the port was a new one for our upcoming cruise in March - Ishigaki. The excursions were not available for booking for several weeks. Just keep an eye on your 'My Account' listing.

Of course, we may not get to our destination at all, now, but that is another story!

We also had no Excursions for Dublin on our June Cruise.  I made all my reservations, than called Regent and they had the excursion I wanted available even though none showed on line for a number of weeks.  Try calling them and see if you can book the excursion. you want for the port you are missing. 

Also, in 2018 we did a cruise that was missing the excursion I wanted.  It was added a few days later, so I had to call Regent and switch the one I selected to the newly posted tour.  On that same cruise we had one port with no excursions for few weeks.  So definitely if they don't have it by phone, keep checking.